𝑂𝑅𝐼𝐺𝐼𝑁𝐴𝐿 𝑆𝐼𝑁

SCARLETT HAD A FEELING THEY ALREADY CALLED ELIJAH TO TRY AND FIND her, Aiden and her left their phones back at the compound

SCARLETT HAD A FEELING THEY ALREADY CALLED ELIJAH TO TRY AND FIND her, Aiden and her left their phones back at the compound. They didn't want to be trace at all. She clipped on the necklace Alex gave her and gave the other one to Aiden.

"Hey you don't look pregnant." Aiden says taking a double take on Scarlett. "Holy shit."

"What?" Scarlett asks looking at him strangely as Aiden pulls over.

He looks at the necklace she has on, "Alex managed to cloak you and the necklace makes you look not pregnant."

"He figured it out." Scarlett smiles proudly of her friend.

"Alex Raven!" Aiden says loudly making Scarlett laugh.

            BACK AT THE COMMUNITY, ALEX WAS GIVEN THE BLOOD BY JO. SHE WAS WORRIED about Scarlett. She called Elijah right away.

"Why did you let her go?" Viola asks Alex, who was sitting on his bed, getting rest.

"You know why." Alex says.

"It was stupid and reckless!" Viola exclaims.

"If it was Nessa I would take the same dam choice! I kept Dean looking for her! Dean being alive from her! Viola!" Alex exclaims. "You weren't here when she got here, you didn't see her or heard how bad it got!"

"What did you see?" Viola asks.

"She opened up her mind, she was vulnerable! I felt her pain Viola, every dam bad thought was running through her mind. She's pregnant Viola, but she can handle herself and Aiden is with her." Alex says honestly. "She needs this, have faith in her, Viola."

"You really care for her." Viola says.

"Of course I do. She's Scarlett." Alex smiles, "She's become a great friend, family even."

"Yeah, she has. Hey, have you found the wolf you've been looking for?" She asks.

"No, I haven't really been able to look for them." He says.

"You'll find them, they might be closer than you expect." She says.

SAM, AND DEAN DROVE TO AIDEN. HE HAD INFORMATION ON SCARLETT, THEY WERE all meeting up in an old Snow residence, it hasn't been used in years. It was Aiden's fathers home, his grandparents every two weeks maintenances happened, everything was just the way his father left it, his grandparents died, leaving Aiden's father an orphan to be raised by Leighton and Robert Snow. Scarlett had previously met them on a hunt with Dean and Sam, and Bela Talbot.

Scarlett drank water to calm down, she felt nervous. "Where's the bathroom?" She asks Aiden who tried not to laugh at her.

"Down the hall, second door to your left." He says, and she nods heading the bathroom when the Winchester brothers arrive. Scarlett comes out seeing the two Winchesters and Aiden in a conversation.