𝑊𝑂𝑅𝑆𝑇 𝐼𝑁 𝑀𝐸

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 supernatural world

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 supernatural world. The girl was calling attention to herself and the supernatural, possibly exposing herself. She was Judge, Jury and executioner. Her family only finding the remains, of what was left. They felt little condolences for the murdered, they deserved it, for harming the innocent. Humans.

Damon stood in the remaining of her latest project with Will and Vi. "Is this all Scarlett?" She asks. Will held up pictures they for from the cops.

"Yes. She's left many like this." Damon states. "She pulled out some ones heart, very Elijah. She burned another one to death, left charcoal. She's original I'll give her that." He says kinda proudly. Yes his niece was on a rage bender, killing people left and right, but they were bad people. So was it very bad? In his eyes, no. But he knew that she was leaving a trail of bodies and the humans would sooner than later connect the dots.

"She's Robin Hood." Vi says a little proud, "local authorities found many missing girls, they couldn't remember how she looked like. She erased their memory." She says.

"She's messing with their minds?" Will asks, they enter the containers and sees warding. They were the only thing left standing. Scarlett burnt part of the containers but they were still standing. 

"Guys, I think they were supernatural children. Witches and werewolves." Will adds.

"Guys these are werewolf scratches." Vi says looking at the scratches on an other container.

"Well Scarlett did us all a favor." Damon says, he killed. He's tortured, he's played mind games with humans but not children. That was a line he wouldn't cross. Damon felt a note in his pocket and he took it out.

Stop looking.

"What?" Will asks. Damon shows him the note. Will sees a door and kicks it, angrily. They've been on her tail, and haven't been able to reach her.

        𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 hunting site, and she sent the note. She was already on her next hunt. They were a couple of ghost, and she knew exactly what to do. Scarlett looked down at the passenger seat expecting to see someone but no one was there.  

A zeppelin sling played and she skipped it, she couldn't hear them. All she ever thought of was Dean, anything to with Dean Winchester brought her sadness, anger and made her hunt more. Scarlett saw from her rear view mirror the stuffed animal he gave her, it was a stupid bunny. He won it on one of their dated, for her. He paid more money than the bunny was actually worth. He made a habit to take her on dates, he made her laugh, he made her feel pretty and wanted. Something she hadn't felt in a long time. She felt free with him, with the little time they had with each other.

       𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙡 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝. She was investigating the murders that took place. She heard a knock on her door, which was weird for her. She got up and  opened it and it was Sam.

"What the?" She asks.

"Hey." He says coming in the hotel room.

"What the? Hello?" She says confused looking outside for anyone and closing the door.

"I need help." Sam says, and she turns around to look at him with a raised eyebrow. "I found a vampire nest."

"My kind or?" She asks.

"Ugly teeth." He says and she nods.

"Are we taking it all out?" She asks, and he nods.

"Okay." She says. "Who are they hurting?"

"A couple of high school girls have gone missing, from this area and the neighboring towns." He says.

"Count me in." She says. "My main focus is to get the girls out and alive." She says.

"I want the vampires dead." He says.

"Me too." She adds sincerely.

"Sorry for not answering your phone call. I was in the middle of a hunt." He adds and she nods.  She knows, he is struggling to maintain control. He went on a drinking bender after they buried Dean. He tried making a deal for him to come back. She wanted to, but she promised Dean she wouldn't, she wouldn't for him. That she would live, and fight on. Protect those he couldn't be protected. She hated herself for making that stupid promise to him. She hated it.

       𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬. Scarlett helped Sam on the department, once the girls told them the mind games they played, Scarlett did the same to them. To scare the shit out of life them. Sam saw a completely different side of Scarlett and it scared him. He read how her family was when they looked for revenge, and seeing her like this. Her hard cold glare, it scared him. She had confided in him of how much power scared her. She knew she had Klaus' temper, it scared her how much she could turn to be like him and harm innocent people. She was raised as a witch by Grams, she was to protect people. Humans. He helped her with the ghosts case in this town.

"They're looking for you." Sam tells Scarlett as she packs up.

"I know." She says.

"Call me if you need anything, okay?" He says and she nods. She doubt she'd actually call.

"Answer or text me back when you don't answer. I need to know you're alive and not dead in a ditch." She says and he nods. Dean asked them both to take care of each other. They were alive, and Dean was in hell getting tortured. Scarlett was angry, she was angry at the entire world.

"See yah, Sam. Don't be stranger." She says picking up her things and heading to her car. It wasn't much, it was just her things.  She dropped off the key at the front desk.

"Don't be stranger." He says, and he left his own way. She saw the impala, and she thought of Dean. That one night they sat on the hood of baby, and watched the stars. Dean kept being cheesy and she laughed at his stupid jokes. She shook her head smiling a little before getting in and driving out.

Words 1058
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. It was had Damon, Will, and Vi in one scene, and Sam and Scarlett in another. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share.
Updated December 15, 2020