𝐸𝑁𝐷 𝐺𝐴𝑀𝐸

ALEXZANDER KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN SCARLETT TAKING DOWN SO MANY supernatural beings down in two months would back fire on her

        ALEXZANDER KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN SCARLETT TAKING DOWN SO MANY supernatural beings down in two months would back fire on her. So here he stood in Ivory's home with Will, Ivory, Zach, Vi, Damon, and Elijah.

"She's been declared enemy number one of The Balance." Ivory explains.

"We kill them." Damon says in a matter of fact tone.

"You can't kill The Balance. There's so many of them." Alexzander says.

"Yes but we have people too." Damien says.

"You mean the scooby doo gang? No thank you, they might actually kill her." Will argues and they begin to argue with Damon.

"She's gone off the rails!" Ivory yells at the group, and they quiet down and stare at her.

"She still has her humanity." Vi reminds her. "She's only killing those who harm the innocent."

"Now we have to deal with two murderous Salvatore's? Not only Stefan but Scarlett?" Damon asks.

"Where is Stefan?" Will asks.

"Has been gone all summer." Damon says.

"Probably because of you and Elena." Will glares.

"Is anyone going to acknowledge the fact that she murdered more people in two months than Stefan did in a decade?" Damon says, not wanting to get into the whole Elena topic. Yes they were together, and Stefan wasn't.

"She killed bad people." Zach defends his daughter.

"The Balance doesn't care! She killed people, she's bad in their books." Vi says.

"She's a Fairchild witch, don't they have protection against the Balance?" Damon asks.

"It's a cult for the Fairchild witches." Elijah says what everyone is thinking.

"You don't get it? It doesn't matter who her family is, or what family she belongs to! She'll be dead because they'll want her dead. They want her dead!" Alexzander says loudly, everyone stops to look at him. Ivory and Elijah knew he was telling the truth.

"She isn't the same person." Will says, "she's bold, and she won't back down."

"She hasn't been hunting." Vi says.

"Klaus found her and she snapped his neck, she's pregnant." Ivory says.

"Pregnant?" Damon asks.