Rules

The password is in the rules. Read carefully!

BASIC

---

» Only friendly/understanding people allowed!!!

» No one-liners. If you're really busy or have no time, then I understand. But try to type atleast three sentences.

» When I don't reply, please don't spam me with messages. I'm a student and I won't be online 24/7.

» Reply with something that makes sense. Typos are okay, and grammatical mistakes too, but your reply has to make sense. So keep those to a minimum. It's okay if English is not your strong point.

» Another crucial thing I'd like to let you know, PLEASE tell me if you are uncomfortable with something in the roleplay, no matter how minor it is. I prioritize comfort over most things when roleplaying.

» Re-replying/Changing the reply is fine, but only after informing me! Same goes for time skips.

» Please point out my mistakes! I appreciate it!

» I prefer to roleplay in DMs.

» If you ever want to quit the rp, then instead of ghosting me you should just tell me. Trust me when I say I won't feel bad or try to make you feel awful about it. But I expect the same from you: if I ever want to end our roleplay, treat my decision with respect. A while ago, I had to suffer some drama over me walking out of a roleplay. I don't want it to happen again.

CHARACTERS

---

» LGBTQ+ OCs are allowed 💕

» Respect my characters, and please don't control them! I will respect your characters as well.

» No Mary Sue/Gary Stu OCs.

» OOC is okay for both OCs and canon characters, but don't drag it to the point where it becomes painful.

» If your OC is a relative of a canon character, then please avoid incest at any cost.

» Found the password yet? 😉

ROMANTIC/SEXUAL CONTENT

---

» Read my OC pages for anything you find uncomfortable, and PLEASE let me know if you need adjustments.

» About smut: I'm pretty much on my way to completely avoid smut. It will happen sooner or later. I'm okay with doing smut but please be aware of what makes you uncomfortable, and tell me about it. Here's what makes me uncomfortable:

• Rape. Consent is a must, you know. I know some people have a rape fetish, but I don't. The password is your favorite seiyuu (voice actor) from UtaPri.

• BDSM which involves hardcore choking/blood/wounding/gore

• Urine and sexual acts involving urine

• Incest pregnancy. I'm okay with incest, but pregnancy? Nope.

• Teen pregnancy, sex with minors... You know where this is going.

» Talk to me about your triggers before we start the roleplay.

» If you (the admin) are a guy and you choose the yaoi route, please correct me if I go wrong somewhere! I'm just a fujoshi with knowledge only from doujinshi and written erotica...

» Your OC can have multiships, but two people (a Love Triangle) will be as far as it will go.

» Genderbending is fine, but only occasionally and not as default!

» I allow OC x OC too! Feel free to let me know if you're interested!

That would be about it! Comment the password and wait for the magic to happen!