Villain OC #4 : Kazuto Hoshino

"...Appearances matter. That's... The ugly truth about people."

"...Naïve of him to think he could do whatever he likes... and not expect any drastic consequences."

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name : Kazuto Hoshino
Age : 19 (age changeable)

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Gender : Male
Race : Galaxian (PM me for details, only if you're genuinely interested in picking him)
Hair : Black (with a bit of white), short but messy and wavy. His hair has lost most of its lustre and looks unhealthy.
Eyes : Galaxians have eyes different from that of a human, but they could make their eyes look like that of a human if they wanted to. Kazuto has white eyes, with black pupils shaped like the crescent moon. He is blind in his left eye. His right eye is healthy, but even so he has poor vision.
Skin : Fair
Height : 189 cm (age 19)
Add. Features : Most of the skin on his face, neck, shoulders and arms are covered in burn scars.

SOCIAL AND PERSONAL INFORMATION

Personality :
A pessimistic man of few words, Kazuto is a masked serial killer whose name and face remain unknown. He's known for ruthlessly slaughtering his victims with his swords. He's mysterious, dangerous and cold.
Unlike most Galaxians who are narcissistic and proud, Kazuto is honest, silent, closed-off and doesn't brag about his powers. In fact, he's humble to an extent unless threatened. If he does see you as uncooperative or as a threat, he wouldn't brag but would certainly make it clear that he's got enough power to kill you.
He believes that the world is judgemental and unkind, and that "undesirable" people like him are left to perish.
Kazuto only took to crime because of his own bitter life; he wanted to give himself some place in this world, even if it meant he was to be feared. With some help, kindness and lots of reassurance, it should be easy to reform this man and direct him away from villainy.

Relationships :
• Kizuki Hoshino [younger fraternal twin brother]
• Unnamed parents (deceased)
• Any other unnamed family members (deceased)

Likes : Reading, Writing, Feeding animals and birds
Dislikes : Himself, People who judge others based on how they look, Unrealistic beauty standards
Sexuality : Questioning (he hasn't given it any serious thought yet)

Clothing :
• Articles (default) : A tight black v-neck top, with beige pants and a tattered grey cape. He also wears brown boots with fur trim.
• Accesories : A sturdy full-face mask to cover his whole face. Post reformation, he would only wear a half-mask to cover his nose and mouth, and sometimes sunglasses for his eyes.
• Colors : He doesn't care about the colors he wears, but his ensemble mostly consists of dark colors like black and grey.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Main/Villain : Villain
Birthday : January 28
Zodiac : Aquarius ♒
Occupation : Unemployed. It's unclear where he gets money from to spend on himself, but if you spy on him... you might see a few people deliver harmless packages to his hideout every now and then.

Backstory :
Kazuto was the first child of his parents (despite being a twin, he was considered first, and therefore, strong). He was subjected to extreme training of both his body and his powers. Despite having a hard time keeping up, he smiled through it all so that his twin Kizuki wouldn't worry too much about him.
One day, his parents pushed him to use too much of his powers for too long. This caused a huge explosion, killing all of the family members (except for Kizuki, who wasn't at home). Kazuto was nearly dead, but was revived due to a healing factor present in him. The incident left most of his body scarred. Unsure of what to do, he ran around asking for help but no one wanted anything to do with him. This continued on into his teenage years, when he couldn't get education or a job, mostly because of how he looked.
Slowly, he became bitter and cynical, and turned to a life of crime. One day, he ended up seeing Kizuki kill a person, which did it for him. He started killing people, especially those who judged others based on their appearance. He is now a ruthless serial killer.

ROMANTIC INTEREST(S)

Available for OC RP? : Yes
Canon Romantic Interest : Ringo Tsukimiya