OC #8 : Kei Shirazu

(Artwork made on Gacha Life)

"Pretty, pretty. That's all you ever say. I'm more than just a pretty face, you know!"

"Ugly? Who, you? ...I don't see anything about you that's ugly."

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name : Kei Shirazu
Age : 16 (age changeable)

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Gender : Male
Race : Human
Hair : Straight blue-black hair that barely reaches his shoulders. His bangs cover his right eye.
Eyes : Big baby blue eyes. He inherited the shape from his father and the color from his mother.
Skin : Pale
Height : 168 cm (age 16)
Add. Features : He has feminine features (he likes it, but doesn't appreciate people using it to ridicule him). He has soft skin and slightly chubby cheeks. Most of the time, his nails are painted black.

SOCIAL AND PERSONAL INFORMATION

Personality :
Friendly yet bratty, nice yet short-tempered, easily embarassed yet confident, clueless yet insightful... Kei is quite a complex character. He is creative, imaginative and idealistic. But he's also got a realistic side to him that only steps out when he's truly upset.
You could call him a social butterfly, but Kei prefers to be in a small group of close friends rather than be friends with everyone. This is because he finds it safer; Kei has had problems in the past because he was clueless.
People often envy his looks and tell him he's lucky to be good-looking. But Kei doesn't think of his beauty as a virtue- he's tired of people calling themselves ugly, because he can't see why they would say that.
While not very good at studies, Kei is still intelligent in the sense that he's insightful in certain situations, and he knows what to say to lift a person or to break them. Despite all of this, he is still clueless at times.

Relationships :
• Yoshiki Shirazu [father]
• Asami Shirazu [mother]
• Vincenzo [the ghost inside his body]
Pets : None, though he loves his cactus Minty.

Likes : Emo fashion, Caramel pudding, Honest people, Beauty products (he has a ton of them), Vincenzo
Dislikes : People poking fun at his appearance, Math, Shameless perverts, Spicy food
Sexuality : Questioning
Hobbies/Talents/Interests : Gaming, Dancing, Makeup

Friends (canon) : If he goes to Saotome Academy, he will make a few friends here and there. He and Syo may bite at each other frequently even if they happen to become friends.
Friends (OCs) :
Pajama_Ningen : Yudai Sakata (best friend), Ray Rivermoon, Ami Hashimoto
Jiwa_Yuuki : Jiwa Yuuki, Kazuichi Yuuki, Kiyan Yuuki

Clothing :
• Articles : Stylish tops with jackets/hoodies, and stylish pants (either ¾ths or full-length). His outfits are usually decorated with cool prints or even objects like studs. As for footwear, he has stylish shoes and boots.
• Accesories : Chokers, wristbands, bracelets, watches, gloves, fingerless gloves, etc.
• Colors : Black, white, grey, dark blue, indigo, Prussian blue, blue-grey, etc.
• Uniform : Tan blazer and red tie, with a white shirt and dark grey pants. He wears it with white socks and brown shoes. As a student of Saotome Academy, his uniform is basically a black jacket, beige pants, striped red tie and black boots, along with other accessories. In short, his uniform is similar to Syo's.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Main/Villain : Main
Birthday : March 10
Zodiac : Pisces ♓
Occupation : If you want the idol route, he will be a student at Saotome Academy (and an idol in the future). If you want the civilian route, he will be a regular highschooler (and a beautician in the future).
Class (Saotome Academy) : S (idol)

Backstory :
Kei's parents knew something was wrong with their son- he'd freak out at night saying he can see ghosts and scary creatures (which they couldn't see, of course). He believed what he kept seeing wasn't just his imagination. But no one really believed him. He was made fun of by his peers for looking like a girl and having a voice to match. One night, they dared him to stay outdoors till morning, and left him there. Away from home and all alone, he was scared and was crying, when a man appeared in front of him- a ghost named Vincenzo, who is now Kei's guardian angel.
Throughout middle school, he was bullied by his peers, and molested by strangers (and at times even by people he trusted). One day, after escaping one such incident at school because of his friends, Kei broke down in his room, cursing his "beauty". Out of fury, he attempted to damage his face. If not for the timely intervention of his mother and Vincenzo, he would have lost an eye that evening. His parents were focused on getting Kei's self-esteem up, and to get the bullies appropriate punishment.

ROMANTIC INTEREST(S)

Available for OC RP? : Yes
Canon Romantic Interest : Ren Jinguji