Villain OC #5 : Nyss Nova

"But you're so interesting to mess with! I had to try and get on your bad side~!"

"It's not my fault I don't always get the chance to practice on actual people!!!"

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name : Nyss Nova
Age : 14 (age changeable)

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Gender : Female
Race : Witch (Not exactly my creation... But you get the idea. PM me for details, only if you're genuinely interested in picking her)
Hair : Straight violet hair that reaches upto her waist. She wears it in twintails like Hatsune Miku.
Eyes : She usually covers her eyes with a one-way visor, but she actually has pink eyes. Her pupils are spiralled, and there's no way she can make her eyes look exactly like those of a human because of her pupils. Her eyes glow when she uses her powers.
Skin : Fair
Height : 158 cm (age 14)
Add. Features : She is neither too thin or too chubby, and has a slightly flat chest.

SOCIAL AND PERSONAL INFORMATION

Personality :
Clingy, mischievous, bratty and sadistic— Nyss is quite the nasty little girl to be around. She is a novice when it comes to using her powers, but that doesn't stop her from being a threat. She enjoys life as a villain, because watching people suffer acts as a self-esteem boost of sorts for her... At least, that's what she says...
She is clueless about males and guy stuff (more than what she lets on) because of her early life. Now, she does interact with some shady men, but it is only to get stuff that she needs, such as money.
If she is attached to you, she will become very clingy and may be possesive of you. She will shower you with affection and will get very upset if you leave her in the dust forever.
Nyss is stubborn and at her core, she believes that the villain life is made for her. Therefore, she's a difficult villain to reform, unless the person she's attached to is on the good side.

Relationships :
• Unnamed father (status unknown)
• Unnamed mother (status unknown)

Likes : Lollipops, candy, cute clothes, anyone she's grown attached to, nekomimi, getting the child treatment from someone she trusts, messing with her victims, scissors
Dislikes : Being alone, being left behind, spicy food, vegetables, losing
Sexuality : She's not sure, but thinks she's probably heteroflexible.

Clothing :
• Articles (default) : An oversized, baggy and shoulderless top, for which she doesn't wear pants of any sort. The top is violet with white patterns, and with it she wears white detached sleeves and puffy white/violet boots.
• Accesories : A black one-way visor to cover her eyes.
• Colors : Violet, lavender, white, black, pink, etc.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Main/Villain : Villain
Birthday : July 25
Zodiac : Leo ♌
Occupation : Unemployed. She does dirty work (stalking, robbery, etc) for thugs to earn money, or even food and clothes.

Backstory :
As a very young child, Nyss lived in an all-female clan (witches and wizards live away from each other; they have their own rules and customs for marriage, first night as a couple, etc.). The fathers visit their daughters every few months.
Nyss always wondered why her father never showed up when the other kids' fathers did. When she asked her mother about this, the woman broke down and cursed her for reminding her of that man. She went on to explain how he had forced her to have sex with him, and how Nyss was a "wretched child born from it". The kid was heartbroken after learning what her mother thought about her.
Unfortunately, someone overheard all of this, and reported it to the head of the clan. She did not like the idea of an "impure child" living among them, so she and the rest of the village threw her out of the clan. Nyss was scared and devastated.
She made her way to the city, where she kept herself alive by theft and other crimes.

ROMANTIC INTEREST(S)

Available for OC RP? : Yes
Canon Romantic Interest : None