OC #4 : Robin Ryder

(Art made on Gacha Life)

"Question of the century: WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE THAT HOT-"

"You thought my hair was the only thing about me that stood out? There's so much more to being Robin Ryder that you'll never understand."

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name : Robin Ryder
Age : 17 (age changeable)

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Gender : Female
Race : Human
Hair : Boyishly short, light blonde hair. As an adult, her hair would still be short, but longer than before (especially at the nape). While wearing her uniform, she pins it back with pink hairpins.
Eyes : Violet and slightly tired-looking. She has prominent lashes. Her eyes are like her mother's.
Skin : Fair
Height : 169 cm (age 17)
Add. Features : Her body is on the thin side. Despite this, she has a strong and athletic frame. She is flat-chested.

SOCIAL AND PERSONAL INFORMATION

Personality :
Robin is a friendly girl who absolutely enjoys pranking others, especially the lot that she has her eye on. She doesn't mind seeing people react in surprise upon learning that she is a girl and not a male; in fact, she enjoys seeing said reaction.
She loves seeing others flustered, especially girls. She gets them to blush by flirting with them in a friendly, healthy way. She doesn't have much of a problem hitting on the girl she has a crush on, but she isn't too touchy.
When it comes to work, Robin oscillates between hardworking and lazy. It depends on her mood; if she isn't feeling it, she'll just play video games, but if she's feeling fine she will sit and study everything.
Despite her carefree nature, Robin is a tired and bitter person inside. She isn't good at hiding her feelings; so if you do cross a line, she'll tell you right away.

Relationships :
• Nolan Ryder [father]
• Miranda Ryder [mother]
• Daisy Ryder [younger sister]
Pets : Clover, a female hamster (her nickname is Clo)

Likes : Gaming, Continental food, Jalapeños, People mistaking her for a boy, Annoying others, Pranks
Dislikes : Narrow-minded people, Too many restrictions
Sexuality : Homosexual
Hobbies/Talents/Interests : Gaming, Dancing, Sports

Friends (canon) : If she goes to Saotome Academy, then she'd immediately be friends with Haruka and Tomochika, along with Otoya. She would also get along well with Syo.
Friends (OCs) :
Pajama_Ningen : Atsumi Hashimoto, Ami Hashimoto, Laurence Brunner, Laura Brunner
Jiwa_Yuuki : Jiwa Yuuki, Kazuichi Yuuki, Kiyan Yuuki

Clothing :
• Articles : Stylish T-shirts and jeans or knee-length shorts. With it, she wears cool jackets/hoodies and, at times, nice socks and/or caps.
• Accesories : At times, she wears stylish wristbands, watches, etc. With her uniform, she wears pink hairpins.
• Colors : Hot pink, violet, yellow, beige, white, black, dark blue, red, orange, dark green, etc.
• Uniform : Navy blue sailor fuku (navy blue blouse, navy blue skirt, and navy blue collar with red + white lining), with a red ribbon. She wears it with white knee socks and black shoes. She also clips her hair back with pink hairpins. As a student of Saotome Academy, she will wear the standard uniform with white socks and black shoes.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Main/Villain : Main
Birthday : December 8
Zodiac : Sagittarius ♐
Occupation : If you want the idol route, she will be a student at Saotome Academy (and an idol in the future). If you want the civilian route, she will be a regular highschooler (and a travel agent in the future).
Class (Saotome Academy) : A (idol)

Backstory :
Did you know that Robin had long hair in the past? She was a quiet kid at school. Slowly, she made a few friends, but this friend group quickly became toxic. She didn't join them in their antics, but stuck to the group without speaking up because she didn't want to lose the only friends she had.
Robin wanted to cut her hair short. She was interested in sports and games, along with other things. The people she was romantically interested in were all female. She couldn't discuss any of this with her friends because she was afraid they'd judge her. She forced herself into a relationship with a male she didn't even like, simply because her friends pushed her.
One day, Robin refused to attend a party her boyfriend had invited her to. He got so upset over it that the next day he scribbled hurtful stuff on the blackboard for her to see, and most of the other students in her year joined in on making fun of her. She had a breakdown that day, but she swore to herself that she'll never lie to herself again about who she is.

ROMANTIC INTEREST(S)

Available for OC RP? : Yes
Canon Romantic Interest : Haruka Nanami