OC #3 : Akira Kobayashi

(Art made on Gacha Life)

"Zip it or eat my fist."

"If I'm not normal then I don't have to pretend to be. I'm not scared of whatever you have to say to me."

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name : Akira Kobayashi
Age : 16 (age changeable)

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Gender : Female
Race : Human
Hair : Black. Straight and stops above her shoulder blades. Usually doesn't bother tying it up or combing it properly. As an adult, she ties her hair up in a single low ponytail.
Eyes : Green. Tired and sleepy. She has the exact same eyes as her father.
Skin : Pale
Height : 168 cm (age 16)
Add. Features : Her body is on the thin side. Despite this, she has a strong and athletic frame. She has a small bust.

SOCIAL AND PERSONAL INFORMATION

Personality :
Akira is quiet and keeps to herself most of the time. She doesn't like being friendly with most people, so she doesn't have a lot of friends or connections.
From the three sisters, Akira is the smartest. Despite not trying too hard, her grades are just above average (and excellent in biology), and she is good at solving puzzles, riddles, codes, etc. Despite this, she is always sleepy, and has a bad habit of randomly falling asleep. Some even wonder if she has a health condition that causes this.
Those who get on her bad side, you're in for trouble- Akira gets angered easily, and will throw a punch at you right away. Or a kick. Whatever comes first.
But if you win her trust and become close to her, then she'll be a loyal friend to you. She will protect and defend you from whoever is threatening you, no matter what.

Relationships :
• Terrence Clark [father] (deceased)
• Whitney Clark [mother] (deceased)
• Alexis Clark [biological elder sister]
• Aira Tremblay [foster elder sister]
Pets : Tommy, a male house mouse

Likes : Music, Drawing, Her bed, Chocolate chips, Her bass guitar
Dislikes : Overly sugary food, Chillies, Summer heat, Being forced to talk, People messing with her hair
Sexuality : Questioning
Hobbies/Talents/Interests : Playing the bass guitar, Brawls, Gaming

Friends (canon) : Particularly no one, even if she went to Saotome Academy. She would get along with people like Tokiya I guess?
Friends (OCs) :
Pajama_Ningen : Saki Hashimoto (best friend), Atsumi Hashimoto, Ami Hashimoto, Ray Rivermoon, Chihiro Uehara
Jiwa_Yuuki : Jiwa Yuuki, Kazuichi Yuuki, Kiyan Yuuki
Storm-Girl : Arashi Kaze
achillcalmpersonn : Henry Kodachi

Clothing :
• Articles : T-shirts, usually black, paired with jeans or knee-length shorts. She likes hoodies and jackets as well.
• Accesories : Wears none. Rarely, you might catch her wearing a wristband or even fingerless gloves.
• Colors : Black, white, grey, denim blue, dark blue, olive, brown, etc.
• Uniform : Black sailor fuku (black blouse, black skirt and black collar with white lining), with a red ribbon. She wears it with black tights and brown shoes. As a student of Saotome Academy, she will wear the standard uniform with black tights and brown shoes.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Main/Villain : Main
Birthday : June 29
Zodiac : Cancer ♋
Occupation : If you want the idol route, she will be a student at Saotome Academy (and an idol in the future). If you want the civilian route, she will be a regular highschooler (and a CSI in the future).
Class (Saotome Academy) : S (idol)

Backstory :
Akira's father was a police detective, and her mother was a doctor. As a kid, Akira was close to her father and wanted to be like him.
When she was five years old, her parents died in a motor accident. Alexis took up the responsibility of her sisters, with the help of the kind neighbors around them.
One day, Akira visited the police station to hand them a lost wallet. There were only two or three officers there at that moment, all newly recruited. One of them was scratching his head over some journal that he couldn't understand, and threw it away out of frustration. Seeing the name of her father on it, Akira took the book without being noticed and quietly left the place.
After two whole years of sitting at her desk and decoding the entries in her father's journal, Akira realized that the station of police at that time, was against her father. She concluded that they had a hand in the death of her parents. She knew she had to keep it a secret, because she feared Alexis would have a breakdown and do something reckless, and it was easy to get answers out of Aira.
From the three, she's still the only one that knows.

ROMANTIC INTEREST(S)

Available for OC RP? : Yes
Canon Romantic Interest : Ranmaru Kurosaki