Villain OC #6 : CX11

"You think luck on you side. But one thing wrong... Everything lost... You unlucky."

"I'm impressed. Teach me how to make it too."

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name : CX11 / Hima Kayano
Age : ??? (will be revealed in rp)

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Gender : Female (Transwoman)
Race : Improved Human (PM me for details, only if you're genuinely interested in picking her)
Hair : Black with a tinge of dark brown to it. Her hair is straight but very messy, and reaches upto her waist. If you could groom her and fix her hair, you would have to snip off a few inches. Before mutation, her hair was completely black and healthy. If you meet her after she has reconciled with her friends, her hair should already be groomed by them.
Eyes : Her eyes are white and hollow, and has no visible pupils. Before mutation, she had normal black eyes.
Skin : Dark with a tinge of green/olive green. It's what the mutation did to her. Before that, she had fair skin.
Height : 173 cm (age as listed above)
Add. Features : She has a small bust, but isn't completely flat-chested. Also, she looks like she's in her late 20's... But how old is she really, though?

SOCIAL AND PERSONAL INFORMATION

Personality :
CX11 used to be a friendly human before the mutation happened. After that incident, her personality changed completely— seemingly emotionless, but hostile towards people (especially when threatened)... Almost like an abused animal that is afraid of and hostile around humans.
If you reunite her and her two best friends, she will be taken care of and raised properly. If you earn her trust, you can even help in her development! She learns very quickly because of her boosted IQ. She will speak better, begin to read and write on her own... With some time and effort, her level of knowledge will catch up to her age.
Since her villainous acts are a result of fear and impulse rather than a definite motive, CX11 is probably the easiest to reform from the six as long as you put in effort afterwards.

Relationships : Unknown, but she remembers having two best friends before the mutation happened. If you meet her after she has reconciled with said friends, she would be able to tell you that their names are "Chihaya" and "Remi".

Likes : Cherry tomatoes, Kind and patient people, Reading, Learning new things
Dislikes : The laboratory where she was kept (and the scientists there), People making fun of her
Sexuality : Questioning. She hasn't put any thought into it.

Clothing :
• Articles (default) : She wears a plain white one-piece dress— dull, faded and soiled. It has full sleeves, and the hem of the dress reaches her knees. Post her reunion with her friends, she would wear outfits like tops and long skirts.
• Accessories : This isn't really an accessory, but she carries a huge knife with her. Post her reunion with her friends, she wouldn't normally wear any accessories as they are pointless to her and may even be annoying to deal with.
• Colors : Post reunion — White and some pastel colors like light blue, grey, sage, etc.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Main/Villain : Villain (though it's quite easy to pull her out of villainy)
Birthday : August 30
Zodiac : Virgo ♍
Occupation : Unemployed. Before the mutation, she was a college student. After the mutation, she roamed about the streets, trying to survive by stealing and robbing. Once she reunites with her friends Chihaya and Remi, she will stay at the former's house but would still be unemployed.

Backstory :
Hima Kayano was a friendly, realistic and hardworking person. Born a biological male, she realized she wanted to be a woman, and underwent a sex change surgery after graduating from high school.
She had two childhood friends, named Chihaya and Remi. In high school, the girls befriended three boys, making their group a circle of six friends. All of them graduated together and went their ways to pursue the courses they wanted.
Hima had just started her college life when one day, she was kidnapped by some thugs. They probably wanted something from her, but a laboratory bought her from them to use as a test subject. She was subjected to almost twenty years of experiments and testing to create the perfect human weapon— one who was intelligent, strong, biologically advanced and more functional than humans. She was their 11th subject, and the only one that survived the procedures. Eventually, she broke out of the laboratory and the scientists are searching for her now.

ROMANTIC INTEREST(S)

Available for OC RP? : Yes
Canon Romantic Interest : Nagi Mikado (age changeable)