OC #5 : Kaname Iwasaki

(Artwork made on Gacha Life )

"If you ever think you can't go on because no one loves you, remember that I do."

"I've got you. Now that I've taken your hand in mine, you're mine to take care of. Alright?"

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name : Kaname Iwasaki
Age : 16 (age changeable)

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Gender : Male
Race : Human
Hair : Straight white hair, which ends in soft natural spikes.
Eyes : Violet, just like his father's. They're slightly big and full of energy.
Skin : Fair
Height : 169 cm (age 16)
Add. Features : Sometimes, if you're very careful, you might catch him with a small random bruise or two somewhere on his body. ...I wonder what he has to say about this?

SOCIAL AND PERSONAL INFORMATION

Personality :
Kaname is a cheerful, overly friendly and kind person who puts others before him. He is a bit of an airhead. He is naturally courteous because of his upbringing, and quite romantic.
He is a sensitive person, and can easily tell if someone is upset. If he picks up on it, he will immediately try to make them feel better. He says he is the happiest when he can lift up the spirits of the people surrounding him.
He has displayed immense talent as a musician, and has a creative way of thinking. This is why some people call him a "genius" despite his poor grades.
When hurt, he hides his pain from others in order to not worry them. He doesn't fight the people that try to hurt him, either- his father had shaped him to be a gentleman that doesn't blurt out rude things out of anger. This makes him very vulnerable and quite gullible.

Relationships :
• Yoshihisa Iwasaki [father]
• Elena Iwasaki [mother]
• Lisa Iwasaki [younger sister]
• He does have uncles and aunts but they likely won't show up in the RP that often.
Pets : Noodle, a white female kitten

Likes : Friendly people, Making new friends, Milk (especially if it's just milk and nothing else), Meat (like sausages, fish fingers, chicken popcorn, etc.)
Dislikes : Bullies, People who hurt his friends
Sexuality : Bisexual
Hobbies/Talents/Interests : Writing music, Playing the piano, Cooking

Friends (canon) : If he goes to Saotome Academy, right off the bat he'd try to befriend Otoya, Natsuki, Masato, Haruka, Tomochika, etc.
Friends (OCs) :
Pajama_Ningen : Chihiro Uehara (best friend), Saki Hashimoto, Yudai Sakata, Ray Rivermoon, Laurence Brunner, Laura Brunner
Jiwa_Yuuki : Jiwa Yuuki, Kazuichi Yuuki, Kiyan Yuuki
Danima-Shatzo : Danima Shatzo
Queendarkness64 : Quinnziel Nakamura

Clothing :
• Articles : Coats, preferably those that reach just past his waist. He wears shoes almost all the time. He prefers full-length pants.
• Accesories : Belts and wristbands. He also owns expensive watches and a few rings as well.
• Colors : Maroon, white, beige, black, grey, prussian blue, etc.
• Uniform : Medium grey blazer and red tie, with a white shirt and grey pants. He wears it with white socks and brown shoes. As a student of Saotome Academy, he will wear the standard uniform with white socks and brown shoes.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Main/Villain : Main
Birthday : January 7
Zodiac : Capricorn ♑
Occupation : No matter what route you choose, he will go to Saotome Academy and become a composer.
Class (Saotome Academy) : A (composer)

Backstory :
Kaname's parents are both super rich owners of their successful companies. Born the eldest son, Kaname was meant to inherit his father's company, and his sister was to inherit their mother's. As a child, he liked doing things other children of his age usually did; climbing trees, playing outdoors. But his father didn't support any of that. He wanted his son to be mature and responsible- a "gentleman who doesn't overreact".
Kaname had a burning passion for music, even as a child. But once he told his father he wanted to be a musician, the attitude of the rest of the family towards him... changed. His father was cruel and cold to him. His mother would ignore him, make toxic comments about him to himself, and had brainwashed his sister to think of him as an evil lurking in the family.
Despite this, Kaname would smile all the time, even when in pain- he didn't want to get others involved. But his passion for music never died down; even if he'd give up most of himself for his father, the part of him that loves music will never fade away.

ROMANTIC INTEREST(S)

Available for OC RP? : Yes
Canon Romantic Interest : Tokiya Ichinose