OC #7 : Rexley King

(Artwork made on Gacha Life)

"Hah? You rich kids always have something to worry about."

"I'm no king. I'm just a person trying to keep himself well and alive."

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name : Rexley King
Age : 18 (age changeable)

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Gender : Male
Race : Human
Hair : Wavy white hair, though it isn't supposed to look too bright.
Eyes : Violet, like his mother's. It's said that his right eye is weaker than his left eye. How true is that, though?
Skin : Dark
Height : 181 cm (age 18)
Add. Features : Three scars (like claw marks) over his right eye. He doesn't remember how he got them. His body is lean and looks strong, but not too muscular or anything.

SOCIAL AND PERSONAL INFORMATION

Personality :
Rexley is arrogant and a bit of a brat at times. He is tough and firmly believes he can only depend on himself to get things done. He is cynical, stern and hardworking; he has been that way even as a child. He tends to not let others handle his problems.
A person who would choose his dignity over his life, Rexley hates bowing down to anyone and everyone. He prefers to keep his head high and assert dominace. Which is why, if he does bow down to you willingly... It means he trusts you with his life.
Unlike the idealistic people that sometimes surround him, he has dark and bitter views on the world he lives in. He doesn't expect people to be kind or respectful to him, hence his arrogant front to make himself look tough.
Despite this, Rexley has a soft spot for birds, and also for the few important people in his life. He cares for his loved ones, and would try not to upset them. He becomes softer when talking to them.

Relationships :
• Jordan King [father] (deceased)
• Himari King [mother] (deceased)
Pets : Pecky, a female baby canary

Likes : Humble people, Bold people, People who care about him (he secretly enjoys people fussing over him), Birds, Good food
Dislikes : Being questioned, Arrogant higher-ups, Rich people, Being looked down upon, Being submissive (he will ONLY bow down to those he trusts his life with, he's that serious about it)
Sexuality : Pansexual
Hobbies/Talents/Interests : Cooking, Birdwatching, Sports

Friends (canon) : He would butt heads with almost everyone lol-
Friends (OCs) :
Pajama_Ningen : Laurence Brunner, Laura Brunner, Atsumi Hashimoto
Jiwa_Yuuki : Jiwa Yuuki, Kazuichi Yuuki, Kiyan Yuuki

Clothing :
• Articles : Tank tops, v-necks, etc. with simple and comfortable jackets and pants. He doesn't spend a lot on clothing. He likes camo but doesn't get to wear it often.
• Accesories : None, he doesn't bother wearing any. But maybe an occasional wristband?
• Colors : Grey, dark green, olive green, camo, beige, dark blue, denim, white, black, etc.
• Uniform : Half-sleeved white button-up shirt, and black pants. He wears it with white socks and black shoes. As a student of Saotome Academy, he will wear the standard uniform with black socks and white shoes (and he doesn't wear his blazer most of the time).

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Main/Villain : Main
Birthday : February 15
Zodiac : Aquarius ♒
Occupation : If you want the composer route, he will be a student at Saotome Academy (and a composer in the future). If you want the civilian route, he will be a regular highschooler (and a veterinarian doctor in the future).
Class (Saotome Academy) : S (composer)

Backstory :
Rexley was born in the slums and spent the early years of his life there as well. When he was a toddler, his father passed away due to an unknown disease. He was raised by his kind but sickly mother, who struggled to make ends meet.
One day, when he returned home, he found his mother lying on the floor- she was in pain and coughed up a lot of blood. Frightened and determined to save his mother, he sprinted out into the rain and covered a few kilometres to reach a clinic (he didn't know the difference between a hospital and a clinic). He begged the doctors to save his mother, but they refused because they knew he wouldn't be able to pay them with money.
Upset, Rexley returned to his mother. She spent the last few minutes of her life in her son's lap.
His attitude towards rich people worsened. Rexley wanted to become a successful person for the sake of his friends as well as his own, so he left the slums for the city, to get good education and a job.

ROMANTIC INTEREST(S)

Available for OC RP? : Yes
Canon Romantic Interest : Masato Hijirikawa