Villain OC #2 : Lancer Nash

"The flames I cast on all of you are straight out of HELL!!!"

"Nothing will be the same, no matter how hard I try to go back."

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name : Lancer Nash
Age : 17 (age changeable)

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Gender : Male
Race : Humanoid Crocodile (PM me for details, only if you're genuinely interested in picking him)
Hair : Bright blonde, straight and short.
Eyes : Piercing golden eyes with slitted pupils. His pupils can look like normal human pupils.
Skin : Fair
Height : 172 cm (age 17)
Add. Features : Spiky crocodilian teeth. He's more comfortable with them being that way, but if he really has to hide his non-human nature he would transform them to normal human teeth.

SOCIAL AND PERSONAL INFORMATION

Personality :
Angry, bitter, volatile and violent— Lancer's patience is as thin as paper. A teenage arsonist, he is hell bent on making others suffer, especially those who made him suffer when he was still a normal student. His actions point to his revenge-oriented mindset.
He hates himself and most people. He finds life exhausting and his villainy even more exhausting. But despite all of this, he finds some sort of satisfaction when he burns down the people that are more successful than him or those that made him suffer.
Despite his cruel nature, he's only a villain because he wanted revenge... Which is why he's easier to bring back than villains like Keylan and Nyss (who are ax-crazy and very difficult to reform).

Relationships :
• Unnamed grandmother (deceased)

Likes : His grandmother, Any kind of meat dish (he's a carnivore), Reading books, People that care about him
Dislikes : Himself, His previous school and the people there, Pumpkins
Sexuality : Questioning

Clothing :
• Articles (default) : A black top with sleeves rolled upto his elbows, white pants and brown boots.
• Accesories : A watch or wristband at times.
• Colors : He doesn't care about colors, but he usually wears dark colors like black, dark green, olive green, etc. and pair it with white and/or beige.
• Part-time job : A white t-shirt with red stripes on it, and a white and red cap. Any pants will do for this uniform.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Main/Villain : Villain
Birthday : April 28
Zodiac : Taurus ♉
Occupation : Works at a small pizza place, either at the counter or as a delivery guy depending on his shift.

Backstory :
Lancer lived with his beloved grandma for a long time, as his parents died long ago. He was studious, awkward yet somewhat social. His friend group in middle school liked doing daring and extreme stuff, like getting stray dogs to chase them, etc. He never took part in any of this though.
One evening, they were going home when one of the boys produced a gun that he had laid his hands on. Lancer didn't want trouble, so he stayed away as the kids messed around with the weapon. Things suddenly took a dark turn when one of the boys accidentally shot another in the chest. They panicked, and the boy pushed the gun into Lancer's hands, right when the police arrived. The boys blamed Lancer, who couldn't defend himself. He was accused and the police threw him behind bars. After a while, he was allowed to see his grandma with one officer by his side. He rushed home, and found that his grandma had collapsed from the shocking news the police told her about her grandson. After escaping the area, Lancer knew he could never turn back. Now, he's a wanted criminal.

ROMANTIC INTEREST(S)

Available for OC RP? : Yes
Canon Romantic Interest : Ryuya Hyuga