OC #1 : Alexis Clark

(Art made on Gacha Life)

"Let's try and be friends with everyone, shall we~?"

"Oh dear, how cute!!! Imma hug youuuu-"

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name : Alexis Clark
Age : 18 (age changeable)

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Gender : Female
Race : Human
Hair : Violet. Straight and goes just past her waist. She usually ties it in two low ponytails at the back of her head, or just lets her hair down. As an adult, she lets her hair down all the time.
Eyes : Big baby blue eyes (just like her mother's).
Skin : Fair
Height : 169 cm (age 18)
Add. Features : She is slightly chubby (thicc if that's what you would call it lol). She has a fairly big bust (she's the biggest from the sisters). Her toenails are painted pink.

SOCIAL AND PERSONAL INFORMATION

Personality :
Alexis is bright, energetic, and cheerful. Her motherly instinct awakens whenever she sees anyone or anything small and cute, which causes her to fangirl all over them and even hug them!
Perhaps it's because she's the ditzy onee-chan type, but people usually feel warm and fuzzy around her.
Her bad habit is that she's a hopeless fujoshi and even a Yuri fan of sorts, and she absolutely cannot control herself when she feels that the two guys in front of her are too close.
Despite all of this, Alexis has a surprisingly scary side to her when her sisters are unsafe. She wouldn't hesitate to do anything if it's for the safety of her sisters. Hurt them and she'll never let you in again. Because once you lose her trust in you, you won't get it back anytime soon.

Relationships :
• Terrence Clark [father] (deceased)
• Whitney Clark [mother] (deceased)
• Akira Kobayashi [biological younger sister]
• Aira Tremblay [adopted younger sister]
Pets : Cookie, a golden male Labrador Retriever puppy

Likes : Yaoi in any form/media, Good art, Desserts (her favorite is starwberry shortcake), Strawberries, Singing, Spending time with her friends
Dislikes : Judgemental people, Abusive words
Sexuality : Pansexual
Hobbies/Talents/Interests : Cooking, Drawing, Singing (she learns to play the guitar sometime after graduation)

Friends (canon) : If she goes to Saotome Academy, then Haruka, Tomochika, Otoya, Natsuki, Syo, Cecil, etc. If circumstances lead to it, then Nagi as well.
Friends (OCs) :
Pajama_Ningen : Atsumi Hashimoto (best friend), Saki Hashimoto, Ami Hashimoto, Yudai Sakata
Jiwa_Yuuki : Jiwa Yuuki, Kazuichi Yuuki, Kiyan Yuuki

Clothing :
• Articles : Half/elbow/¾th/Full sleeve tops, usually paired with skirts/capris/full-length pants. Comfortable clothing.
• Accesories : A star-shaped locket of golden color that she wears sometimes.
• Colors : Baby pink, white, beige, yellow, light blue, lavender, etc.
• Uniform : White blazer and white tie, with a grey shirt and white skirt. She wears it with white thigh-high stockings and black shoes. As a student of Saotome Academy, she will wear the standard uniform with black thigh-high stockings and red shoes.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Main/Villain : Main
Birthday : April 5
Zodiac : Aries ♈
Occupation : If you want the idol route, she will be a student at Saotome Academy (and an idol in the future). If you want the civilian route, she will be a regular highschooler (and a lounge singer in the future).
Class (Saotome Academy) : A (idol)

Backstory :
Alexis wasn't particularly liked at school. But we'll get to that in a minute.
Her father was a police detective, and her mother was a doctor. When she was seven years old, her parents died in a motor accident. Alexis took on the responsibility of taking care of herself and her two younger sisters, Aira and Akira. With the help of the kind neighbours around them, they were able to survive.
Throughout elementary school, Alexis was friendless. She tried her best to befriend her classmates, and once got reprimanded by a rich classmate for "being annoying". She smiled at him and still tried to befriend him, which irked him enough to send older boys after her later that day.
Later that evening, Aira and Akira found her under a bridge, beaten up badly.
She cried till her throat hurt. She promised to be careful when making friends, so that her sisters won't be harassed the way she was. Finally, she asked the two sisters to choose last names for themselves, to prevent people from identifying them as their father's daughters. She didn't change her last name because she thought it was too late for her, and because she was too attached to it.

ROMANTIC INTEREST(S)

Available for OC RP? : Yes
Canon Romantic Interest : Natsuki Shinomiya