OC #2 : Aira Tremblay

(Art made on Gacha Life)

"Oh~? You talk big, but we all know you're just pretending. It's that easy to tell~"

"Good girl. Let me patch you up. ...It's fine, I'm not your owner, but you could say you found yourself a friend today."

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name : Aira Tremblay
Age : 17 (age changeable)

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Gender : Female
Race : Human
Hair : Red. Straight and stops right at her waist. Her hair is usually let down, but sometimes she would tie it up in a ponytail or a loose braid. As an adult, her hair is much wavier and bouncier.
Eyes : Pink. She does use simple eye makeup a lot of the time.
Skin : Slightly tan
Height : 168 cm (age 17)
Add. Features : She has a toned body and nice legs, and she's proud of it. She has a fairly big bust, but not as big as Alexis. Her nails are usually painted black but she does use other colors as well.

SOCIAL AND PERSONAL INFORMATION

Personality :
Flirtatious, fashionable and affectionate, Aira is a social butterfly and is fairly popular at school. She's a natural tease, and slightly sadistic (she likes to mess with others and take control of things).
From the three sisters, she is the most social and popular. Because of this, she has a better understanding of social situations; meaning she isn't as clueless as Alexis or as hotheaded as Akira.
Another thing you need to know about her is that Aira is an animal lover and loves all animals without bias.
She's fiercely protective of those that are dear to her. She is a bit of a rebel, and stands up for her friends when they need it. Underneath this confident personality, however, is a heartbroken girl who considers herself a bad luck charm.

Relationships :
• Unnamed biological parents (status unknown)
• Terrence Clark [adoptive father] (deceased)
• Whitney Clark [adoptive mother] (deceased)
• Alexis Clark [adoptive elder sister]
• Akira Kobayashi [adoptive younger sister]
• Unnamed ex-boyfriends x7 (status unknown)
• Keylan Brandon [eighth ex-boyfriend]
Pets :
• Kelly, a male house spider
• Nyna, a male cat
• Faye, a female baby monkey (don't ask me how they met-)
• Sheldon, a male tortoise
• Pixie, a female guinea pig

Likes : Animals, Fashion, Fruit dishes, Continental food, Nail art, Spending time with friends, Flirting with someone to get a reaction out of them
Dislikes : Low battery on her phone, Unkind treatment of animals, Stalkers and being stalked, Her last ex-boyfriend (how true is that, though?)
Sexuality : Bisexual
Hobbies/Talents/Interests : Dancing, Makeup, Pet care

Friends (canon) : If she goes to Saotome Academy, then she'd be friends with the popular kids (Tomochika, Otoya, etc.). If circumstances lead to it, then Eiichi and Eiji as well.
Friends (OCs) :
Pajama_Ningen : Ami Hashimoto (best friend), Yudai Sakata, Laura and Laurence Brunner
Jiwa_Yuuki : Jiwa Yuuki, Kazuichi Yuuki, Kiyan Yuuki

Clothing :
• Articles : Stylish tops paired with shorts. She can wear sneakers but usually wears high heels.
• Accesories : She has a lot of them. A decent variety of necklaces, anklets, bracelets, etc.
• Colors : Colors like lavender, yellow, white, black, etc. You won't catch her wearing red that often because it's the same color as her hair.
• Uniform : Navy blue blazer and red tie, with a white shirt and navy blue skirt. She wears it with white knee-length socks and brown shoes. As a student of Saotome Academy, she will wear the standard uniform with black socks and red shoes.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Main/Villain : Main
Birthday : September 30
Zodiac : Libra ♎
Occupation : If you want the idol route, she will be a student at Saotome Academy (and an idol in the future). If you want the civilian route, she will be a regular highschooler (and a fashion designer in the future).
Class (Saotome Academy) : A (idol)

Backstory :
Aira spent the earliest years of her life in an orphanage. When she was around five, she was adopted by the Clark family, but within a year her parents died in a vehicle accident. Alexis took on the role of guardian. One day, after an incident with Alexis, Aira and her sister Akira changed their last names to their current ones.
Aira was social and had no trouble making friends. Eventually, she became the flirtatious, experimental girl she is now. She would go on to date seven guys in middle school, only to break up with them within months or even weeks. Then she met him.
Keylan Brandon was Aira's senpai. They fell in love, but Alexis didn't support it. She was worried about Aira's safety, since Key's parents were abusive drug addicts. Aira didn't care; she loved Key and that's all that mattered to her.
Eventually, he snapped and when Aira visited him, he attacked her, and threatened to rape her and film it because "she only cared about using him, like everyone else". She escaped him and reached home; scared and heartbroken. Even now, he stalks her and she avoids him at all costs.

ROMANTIC INTEREST(S)

Available for OC RP? : Yes
Canon Romantic Interest : Eiichi Otori