Villain OC #1 : Keylan Brandon

"She better prepare herself for what's coming."

"Ah~ I can't get over it~ Her beautiful hair, her eyes, her voice... Ah... She has to be mine again."

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name : Keylan Brandon
Age : 18 (age changeable)

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Gender : Male
Race : Human
Hair : Dark blonde hair, short, straight and spiky.
Eyes : Baby blue and slightly big. In the dark, they might appear to be blue grey... But they're actually just baby blue.
Skin : Slight tan
Height : 176 cm (age 18)
Add. Features : None

SOCIAL AND PERSONAL INFORMATION

Personality :
A person having many unhealthy traits, obsessions and addictions, Keylan is not a safe person to be around. Theft, assault, stalking, and even murder... He's done a lot of cruel things to people.
He is arrogant, loud, dominant, and violent. He's also a Yandere who's madly in love with, or obsessed with, his ex girlfriend Aira Tremblay. He stalks her, and if he found her alone, chances are he might kidnap her. If you are dating Aira... Well. Good luck.
But Keylan wasn't always like this. There was a time when he was a soft, shy, sensitive and very sweet person. Even now, this side of him does surface at times, even if only for a short while.
Keylan's pride and attitude often blinds him, making him a difficult villain to reform. You might need to suffer a lot before being able to actually reform him...

Relationships :
• Unnamed father (deceased)
• Unnamed mother (deceased)
• Aira Tremblay [ex-girlfriend]

Likes : Aira Tremblay, Alcohol, Having Sex, Submissive people, Bold people (yes, he likes both kinds of people), Food in general (but fried chicken is his favorite)
Dislikes : Aira Tremblay (?!) and her sisters, Dark chocolate, Most fruits, Being powerless
Sexuality : Pansexual

Clothing :
• Articles (default) : A white T-shirt with a dark blue jacket, grey pants and light grey shoes.
• Accesories : None yet.
• Colors : He doesn't really care about the colors of his clothes.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Main/Villain : Villain
Birthday : March 28
Zodiac : Aries ♈
Occupation : Unemployed, though he does work odd jobs at times. He may even steal if he has to.

Backstory :
Keylan's parents were alcoholics and gamblers who wasted money despite being poor. The boy didn't like this about his parents; even as a nine year old, he was concerned about higher education and how his parents' addictions are putting his future at risk.
By the time he was in middle school, his father became even more abusive, and his mother would confiscate whatever money her son had earned by himself. A while later, Key met Aira. They started dating and even kept a joint pet dog. He loved her, but sometimes he couldn't help but feel like he's lacking the confidence to provide her everything she was looking for in a relationship. Once her sister Alexis disapproved of him, his confidence shattered.
Finally, after taking enough verbal abuse from his mom one evening, Key snapped and violently killed the pet he was caring for. When Aira visited to take the dog with her, she was shocked. Key immediately pushed her down and tried to r*pe her, but she escaped. He killed both of his parents gleefully, and set out to become the villain he was "meant to be". He was broken.

ROMANTIC INTEREST(S)

Available for OC RP? : Yes
Canon Romantic Interest : None