Villain OC #3 : Kizuki Hoshino

"Touch my hair, and you die."

"Throw away everything when you can, and leave no regrets. You were born to be a villain and question the ways of the world."

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name : Kizuki Hoshino
Age : 19 (age changeable)

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Gender : Male
Race : Galaxian (PM me for details, only if you're genuinely interested in picking him)
Hair : Straight, long (and a bit of short) white hair (with a bit of black), which he wears in a low ponytail at the back of his head. He may let it loose at times as well.
Eyes : Galaxians have eyes different from that of a human, but they could make their eyes look like that of a human if they wanted to. Kizuki has black eyes, and his pupils are white and shaped like a four-pointed star or cross of sorts. He also wears makeup under his eyes.
Skin : Pale
Height : 171 cm (age 19)
Add. Features : None

SOCIAL AND PERSONAL INFORMATION

Personality :
As expected of a typical Galaxian, Kizuki is narcissistic. But unlike his kind, his narcissism stems from a mix of his pride (which has to do with being a Galaxian and having once lived as a part of their society) and his superiority complex (which he picked up in order to hide his weak side).
He is sadistic, and enjoys seeing others lose and cry. It relieves him to see people that are weaker than he is. At the same time, he is in favor of those that are in power. He doesn't bother to hide his attraction to power and authority.
Sometimes, he becomes all cocky and arrogant only to have a random, sudden moment of self-doubt and confusion.
Despite all of this, Kizuki must be one of the easier villains to reform. This is because he doesn't exactly have a motive and has almost no reason to be doing what he does.

Relationships :
• Kazuto Hoshino [older fraternal twin brother]
• Unnamed parents (deceased)
• Any other unnamed family members (deceased)

Likes : Himself, His hair, Vanilla milkshake, Coffee
Dislikes : Himself, Mushrooms
Sexuality : Pansexual

Clothing :
• Articles (default) : A white crop top with a black print in the center and oversized black sleeves. With it, he wears tight black pants with white stars on them, a grey belt, and white shoes.
• Accesories : A black choker.
• Colors : Black, white, light and dark grey.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Main/Villain : Villain
Birthday : January 28
Zodiac : Aquarius ♒
Occupation : Unemployed. It's unclear where he gets so much money to spend on himself.

Backstory :
Kizuki was the second child of his parents (despite being a twin, he was considered second), and was pretty much branded a weakling. He was shy and nervous, and was always on his guard as his parents and other family members would hit him for no reason. He only got along with his older twin Kazuto, who would smile through his own suffering and try to make Kizuki feel better.
One evening, Kizuki was going home after grocery shopping. When he walked in, he found blood all over the interior of the house. He knew what had happened; his parents had pushed Kazuto's training too far. The entire family was dead because of the violent and explosive reaction that occured as a result of Kazuto's powers being too powerful for his body to handle.
Having nowhere to go to, he ran around doing odd jobs here and there, finally turning to a life of crime. Eventually, he lost most of his ability to feel empathy. Later, he learnt from others that his brother is alive but is a criminal, which caused him distress. He decided to not go back to him, and now both have bad blood.

ROMANTIC INTEREST(S)

Available for OC RP? : Yes
Canon Romantic Interest : None