OC #6 : Kaede Furukawa

(Artwork made on Gacha Life)

"Do you know the feeling? When you are so tired of living, you wish you were never born?"

"Stay away from me. You shouldn't be seen around me."

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name : Kaede Furukawa
Age : 16 (age changeable)

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Gender : Male
Race : Human
Hair : Very wavy, shaggy black hair. His bangs fall over his face, covering most of his eyes.
Eyes : Red eyes with no life in them (just like his mother's). They're hidden behind his bangs.
Skin : Pale
Height : 169 cm (age 16)
Add. Features : There are scars on his arms and torso; some old, some older. He's thin and not very steady on the feet. He is also left-handed.

SOCIAL AND PERSONAL INFORMATION

Personality :
Kaede is a quiet and antisocial person that keeps to himself. He comes off as a creep to most of the people around him, who associate him with negativity.
He is instinctive, secretive and volatile. If you threaten him, he might attack you... or he'd run to hide inside the cabinet or under his bed, or whatever option is available at that moment. Kaede is prone to anxiety attacks, and he starts hyperventilating if he's too stressed or scared.
He has a high I.Q and is very intelligent. He doesn't participate in any extracurricular activities, and only focuses on studying; as a result, he isn't popular, but has excellent grades.
It will take lots of effort... But if you can win him over, he'll be very loyal to you and will love you more than anyone else.

Relationships :
• Unnamed mother (deceased)
• Unnamed father (status unknown)
• Lin Portman (maternal aunt)
Pets : None, but he likes to observe the beehive in his backyard.

Likes : Honeybees, Bee-themed upholstery, Honey and royal jelly, Privacy, Studying, Math
Dislikes : Swimming, Socializing, Proud people, People who won't leave him alone, People who whine for no reason, Surprises
Sexuality : Bisexual
Hobbies/Talents/Interests : Math, Cooking, Reading

Friends (canon) : He won't interact with anyone.
Friends (OCs) : (How many of them does he really think of as his friends, though?)
Pajama_Ningen : Yudai Sakata, Ray Rivermoon, Chihiro Uehara, Atsumi Hashimoto
Jiwa_Yuuki : Jiwa Yuuki, Kazuichi Yuuki, Kiyan Yuuki

Clothing :
• Articles : Baggy sweaters, tops and shirts with full-sleeves. This is to cover the scars on his body. He covers up his legs completely.
• Accesories : None, usually. He doesn't really care about wearing any. Maybe an occasional watch?
• Colors : Deep maroon, dark and light grey, black, white, blue-grey, black, white, etc.
• Uniform : Standard black gakuran. He wears it neatly, with all the buttons done properly. He wears it with black shoes. As a student of Saotome Academy, he will wear the standard uniform with white socks and brown shoes.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Main/Villain : Main
Birthday : October 28
Zodiac : Scorpio ♏
Occupation : If you want the composer route, he will be a student at Saotome Academy (and a composer in the future). If you want the civilian route, he will be a regular highschooler (and a writer/novelist in the future).
Class (Saotome Academy) : S (composer)

Backstory :
Not even Kaede knows anything about his father. His mother was a "frail lady of unsound mind", as described by his aunt, Lin. He didn't dare to disagree— Lin had told him that his mom had been a victim of abuse at the hands of his dad, which is why she would often beat her only child black and blue in a fit of rage. She'd feel bad about it and even apologize, promising him that she won't do it again. But she never kept those promises.
In those times, it was Lin that dropped in everyday to take care of Kaede. She told him she would see to it that his mother got the treatment she needed.
One day, Kaede returned from school to find his mother lying dead on the floor. As he broke down and started crying next to her body, Lin revealed that she was the one who killed her. She killed her and stole all of her money. She convinced everyone that it was suicide, and officially became Kaede's guardian.
He doesn't like her one bit. He doesn't care how bad it makes him look in public. Now, his aunt doesn't live with him but drops by to check in on him. Though not frequently, she even uses him for her own pleasure, and even invites friends over at times.

ROMANTIC INTEREST(S)

Available for OC RP? : Yes
Canon Romantic Interest : Syo Kurusu