Chapter - 19

"MOM!" Vivaan screamed, rushing towards the fainted woman. How did she fainted?

"Mamma!" Shrishti ran and hugged me tightly. Why is she so scared?

"Mayra? Is it you?" Juilie Di asked looking at me perplexed. When did she came?

Wait. What's happening here? Someone, please tell me, what the hell is going on in this house otherwise I will go completely mad.

Obnoxiously giving me a last bizarre look, Jui di strode towards the fainted woman.

"Mamma I swear I didn't do anything. That lady fainted on her own." Shrishti mumbled shivering continuously, making me stiffen.

My chest tightened at the sight of her as I hugged her back.

"I trust you, angel. I know you wouldn't hurt anyone. "

'Good joke.'

"At least not intentionally." I soothe her while caressing her hairs.

"May, what's wrong? Is she alright?" Nix asked.

That's what I want to ask.

"I don't know." I said to him as I kissed Shrishti's forehead.

"Why are you so afraid baby? What happened?" I asked Worriedly as she turned to scowl at me but then again hugged me back while few tears falling through her eyes.

"Calm down angel. Everything is fine, no need to cry. Mamma is here with you." Murmuring few reassuring things in her ear, I looked around.

That women, who is Vivaan's mom was being carried away to a nearby room since there was no time in taking her to the hospital. She was looking so lifeless, yet graceful. The way her hand was still clutching her chest, it was clear that she was undoubtedly having a cardiac arrest or worse heart attack.

Maybe watching her faint like this was the reason why Shrishti was suddenly traumatized. Though Shrishti can be sometimes sensitive, I have never seen her react like this. This was totally new for me.

Everyone in Singhania family rushed towards the patient's room but after a few minutes again came back, leaving Vivaan alone with his mother.

I know he will save his mom. There is no way he is going to lose her. He has to save her. I don't know why but I believe in him.

Concern shone in my eyes as I kissed Shrishti's forehead again. Thankfully she was feeling a little better now and her hold on my waist also seemed to be loosened. But she was still hugging me like her life relied on it.

I took her to sit on a nearby couch and crouched down Infront of her. She looked at me with her innocent chocolate brown eyes shining brightly- though right now it was a reflection of brewing tears. As she took her first sniffle and then looked down.

I immediately cleaned her face to get rid of every tear strike evident to be seen and cupped her face.

"I-I didn't d-do anything, mamma." She quivered. Her eyes pleading me to believe her.

My eyes dilated at her statement as some unforgettable memories instantly rushed inside my head. Blinking back those events and the threatening tears I hugged her tightly.

"I trust you Shrishti. More than I trust myself. I will never turn my back at you. If you are saying you haven't done anything then it's end of the discussion. You haven't done anything. Clear?" I asked as she nodded in return.

"Don't ever doubt my trust on you angel. It's something I will never lose, no matter what. Even if someday I say that I don't believe you or I don't trust you then I am probably lying. Always remember, I am your mother and there is no one in this world who trusts you more than I do."