Chapter - 37

"Let's make a chatgroup!"

"That's a good idea." Urvi encouraged, hooking a piece of earring in her ear.

"Hey! Please pass me that curler." Rhea said to Jui di as she nodded and gave her the hair curler. Rhea smiled in glee and started curling her blonde hair which had brown highlights. Those shiny highlights suited her very well and complimented her complexion astoundingly.

"May, you can make the group. You are probably the only person who has all of our phone numbers." Misha said and I gave her a small smile.

"Ok." As I said, I proceeded with my work and immediately made a Whatsapp group. Since Rhea brought a new Sim, I added her new number along with Misha who recently activated her old Sim which she only uses in India. Other than them all preferred their original numbers.

"All done." Resting her arms on my shoulders from back, I saw my college best friend lean in towards the side of my face, affectionately.

"You always do the best Nishu." I held her hand, caressing it in a friendlier manner to show her that I really mean what I say.

She indeed groomed my hair the best I have ever seen. Not even those expensive hairstylists could handle my precious hair the way she did. My front hair was braided professionally and the latter were pinned into a voluminous ponytail.

Hearing me, Nishtha remained still for a moment before her eyes shined in droplets and a sad smile graced her face. I turned to face her in concern and grabbed her both hands in the same way I do when Shrishti looks sad and I interrogate her about the reason.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, it's just-" She wiped her tears hastily. "I haven't heard someone call me that since ages so...." She trailed off still trying to smudge away those tears.

I knitted my eyebrows in perplexity. "What Nishu?"

"Hmm."

I sighed internally, pulling her into a tight hug while she was standing and I was sitting on a chair in front of a giant mirror.

What will I do with this girl?

"Don't miss him too much." I mumbled. "He is just an idiot thief who stole you from me."

"Indeed, he is a thief." A small chuckle left her mouth as I tightened my hold on her waist. "After all, he stole my heart."

Although anyone would find it humorous to hear, it didn't actually feel humorous. "No, you are mine. Always and forever." I shook my head in denial.

I could see her smiling through the mirror as she carefully caressed my hair, not to ruin it unintentionally. "You are getting married tomorrow."

"So?" I asked, offendedly. "What does that has anything to do with you being mine? I love you."

She instantly slapped my arm in a playful yet strict manner, gaining a low groan from me. "Careful there, people might think you are cheating on your fiance with me."

That made me scowl disgustingly. "Doesn't concern me. Vivaan can go spend tonight with shlok for all I care."

That disgusting piece of shit! I don't even wanna see him!

"Lying is a bad habit, Mayra." She corrected me. "And even if it doesn't concern you, it does concern me. I don't want my patient to gain more broken bones than he already has."

"Would they be that rough?" I wondered, only to tease her.

"Besharam, aurat." She glared at me and pushed me away, faking anger but anyone could see the faint pink tint glowing on her face. "Apne hone vale Pati ke bare me aisa kaun bolta hai?!"