Chapter - 9

Unknown POV

"What the fuck is this chaudhary?!" She slammed the newspaper on his desk.

Needless to say this woman was beyond furious. She was glaring at him as if she wanted to rip his body apart, inch by inch.

Yet in her beautiful black dress, she looked more than elegant. Her beauty was not something, gone unnoticed by anyone.....

"What?" He replied. As he straightened himself in his office chair.

"Why did you do it?!" She seethed again. Now he can literally see smoke coming out from her ears.

"What are you talking about?" He perfectly knew what she talking but still tried to play dumb.

She narrowed her eyes at him, suspiciously. As if finding something which was hidden deep inside his soul.

She had an absolute predators gaze. Her stare was so intimidating that no one could handle it for too long. She could make any person shrink in his seat just by her gaze. And he was no exception.

He was already feeling the hotness around him. It was as if his whole office was on fire. And still he couldn't do anything but avoid making any eye contact with her.

Her presence screamed dominance, power, strength, honour and most importantly— Respect. She was no easy women........

"Don't play with me chaudhary, This is No joke! You are in a deep shit. " She gritted.

Flashback

"What is this baba?! Why are they pointing their fingers at me?!" He asked his father,

Who was now sitting on his deep dark mahogany chair like a king, While listening to his sons futile complaints.

He was a man in his mid fifties, with a complete white beard and a bloated stomach. In short, A Typical Politician.

"And what bullshit have they printed in these newspapers. I didn't planned that bloody Social worker's Murder!" He shouted angrily. As he threw a nearby vase on the wall. Causing one of the servants to back off immediately in fear.

Though, his father was still dangerously calm, sitting on his chair and sipping his morning tea which a maid just bought for him.

Finally, after taking a long sip and then Releasing a satisfied sigh, he decided to speak. His eyes were as hard as a stone, with no emotions whatsoever.

"I know you didn't." Another sip. "I did."

That was enough for the confused man standing in front of his father to shut his mouth and swallow the whole thing with a displeased heart.

After all he loved his father too much to argue with him about, A matter as simple as that. Or was it really simple?

And even if then what would he do? His father was like a god to him and this was not the first time he had done something like this......

He knew that his Baba was No Saint and neither was he......

End of Flashback

"It was your father." It was not a question but a statement.

He couldn't believe his ears. How could this woman predict everything so soon. But then what did he expect? Nothing can hide from the eyes of the lady Infront of him who was standing and glaring at him right now.

He sighed.

"So what?" He raised an eyebrow at her. Almost seeming like he didn't care at all. Unfortunately, that ladies and gentlemen was a lie.