Chapter - 23

"Please help.......?"

"Uhh.... How about a NO?" She blinked innocently.

Bitch.

I scowled, turning away and looking at my hands which carried the most precious possession, everyone, nowadays values. But today, right now, it seems like this same possession is going to lead me towards my own destruction.

Sighing, I raised my head upwards. Gazing at the white ceiling and silently praying that whatever might happen in the next few minutes, I would still come out of it with my both the ears being intact.

"Ow! Geez!" A sudden pull at my hair bought me back from my praying session as I grabbed my head in pain.

"Oh, I am so sorry mam. Let me fix that."

Groaning inwardly at my current state, I glared at my best friend who was now sitting on my bed and literally photoshooting herself like a model in that new white lehenga she got to wear today.

"You know, glaring at me right now isn't going to help you."

"You don't say!" I sassed back in disbelief as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Cease that tone girl. You are in no place to use that attitude." She pointed a finger at me.

"Yeah, as if-" I began but before I could finish my sentence someone else cut me off.

"Can you please look straight for a bit?" Not again!

Huffing annoyingly, I snapped my head in front and heard Rhea laugh at my misery.

Fuck these people!

She knows how much I hate other people toying with my hairs and painting my face with those artificial chemicals. It's not like I don't use makeup at all but the thing is that I have my own limits- Which are totally ignored and crossed beyond my imagination by the makeup artist plastering my face right now. And don't even get me started on my hairs. Only god knows how much I am dreading to take a look at them and just think about the condition they must be suffering under that hairstylist's mercy.

All of this is happening only because of one person. Only one.

I don't even understand why is this fancy showoff so necessary. I mean it's not like I am ugly, or I don't look good without makeup. Thank you so much but I know I am beautiful, maybe not the most beautiful women in the whole world, but I am much aware of my physical appearance. As much weird or pathetic it seems but I take quite a proud in reminding myself that I am surely not the ugliest girl around in this world.

Well, enough boasting about myself. But I swear, even one strand of my hair from here to there and I will literally castrate Vivaan's brain, deep fry it and shove it up to his ass. No pun intended.

I glanced at my phone and narrowed my eyes at that unknown number I have had a conversation with last night. It was in a message form.

Unknown number
Your, your friends and Shrishti's dress will be sent tomorrow with a few other people who will be helping you all in getting ready. Physically. Until then I hope you will prepare yourself mentally.

At the mention of that kind advice, I immediately knew who this unknown asshole was.

Me
Who is this? And how did you get my number?

Unknown number
Your soon going to be fiance and future husband. And about how I got your number, doesn't matter.

That. That was what infuriated me the most. The future husband tag mark. It was as if he was taunting me.