Chapter - 10

Shlok, Vivaan, Shlok, Vivaan, Shlok, Vivaan, Shlok, Vivaan, Shlok, Vivaan...........

This is the mantra I have been chanting, since the moment I entered this Singhania hospital again.

Am I going nuts? Probably yes! I am. And do I care? No! absolutely not.

It was 4:55pm right now and Rhea just went with Dr. Aakash to check the other facilities while I was still walking through the hallway, but immediately came to a stop when I saw the statue of a well known deity situated at one corner.

Lord Ganesha.

I don't worship him every day like other people might do. But still he has a special place in my heart. So Without any hesitation, I went and stood Infront of him. Joined my hands and closed my eyes.

Dear Ganesha,
I hope you are listening to my prayers. I am not really a big devoty of yours but still I do believe in you. I believe that god exists.

I have faced many hardships and troubles in these past few years and never have I ever given up. Believe me when I say that I am still not going to give up. No matter what. I know they say that- 'Whatever happens, happens for the good' and I solely assume that, whatever is happening with me right now, has a big reason behind it.......

I just don't know what to do. After so many years of gap, you have suddenly put two of the most important people in my life right In front of me. And the situation is not helping either.

I really don't think that I have enough courage to confront them. And here I am just talking about both of them. I haven't even thought about my parents. How will I face them? I have no idea.......

I am not complaining about anything tho'. I have no right to complain. This things are not in anyone's hand. What's written in my fate is what I will get.

But.....here I am just asking for some adjustments, you see.

Uhmm.....I don't want to meet that man... I mean Vivaan.

'Oh really? Liar!'

Okay, okay I do wish to meet him. But..... I don't know how? The current situation is not perfect for our meeting. Which itself I am sure is going to be Not so pleasant. So I just hope that I don't stumble upon him in between. Maybe later when everything is fine, I can think about meeting him. Keyword- maybe.

Anyways, Ganapati Bappa- Today I am going to give a very big test of my life. I am going to do my fuc- freaking twin brother's surgery. The same brother whom I have not seen since past seven years. Honestly I have no idea, how I am still holding up until now. I have already read his file and reports...... They were Horrible.

Tears were starting to pool in my eyes as I still kept my eyes shut.

And I was scared to my death should be an understatement. I came to know that he had a...a..bloody r-rod- No that's it. I can't. I can't even say what he has gone through. I can't see my brother in this condition. It kills me to even think about how much pain he has been enduring till now..... As a sister it's just too much for me.

That is why, Right here at the moment, I am standing in front of you and asking for you to give me all the strength and courage one could ever possibly get. I need it, Please.

Because......

A scared little twin sister might not be able to enter the OR where her half dead brother is kept. But a bold surgeon has to. And she will! I will! I have to..... I will do everything I could, to save my Patient. My brother......

Please help me in fulfilling my duties and wishes bappa. I don't want to lose anyone....

Oh and don't forget to bless my Angel. She is my world.