ᗩᖴTᗴᖇ ᕼIՏ ᗪᗴᗩTᕼ

"Hurry!!! It's right behind you!!!" One among those that passed the firewall screamed.

The three couldn't help but turn to look and their eyes widened at the sight of the NOIDEM bolting right towards them.

"Sh*t!!! Hurry!!!" Beomgyu bellowed and drastically pulled the other two with him.

K and Heeseung almost tripped more than they can count. They were dragged and and pulled only to run for their lives.

And when the three was almost at the firewall, the NOIDEM is now behind their backs.

It immediately charged for attack. With Heeseung and K focused on running, Beomgyu had to harshly push them throwing the two over the firewall with all his strength.

Ryujin screamed when Beomgyu took the hit instead of the two who are now safe from the monster.

Sunoo and Jay tried to stop Ryujin from going back inside the lair but the girl was too induced of saving her boyfriend.

She sprinted towards Beomgyu who was only a few meters away from them when he got hit. A huge cut scarred his waist losing his consciousness in an instant.

Ryujin unsheated her swords and belligerently attacked the monster's long legs. Knowing that the girl wouldn't stand a chance on her own, Jake and Jay bravely bolted in as well, charging for an attack with their arrows and daggers.

Jay approached Beomgyu and checked his situation. It's a little dark even though they're just beside the firewall.

He carried Beomgyu and went ahead first while the two keeps the monster busy. Once Ryujin was sure that Beomgyu is safe, she alerted Jake that they should go back.

She made sure Jake got back first before she went over the firewall just as it closed.

Everyone sighed in relief and went closer to Beomgyu to check him.

"Beom... Beom wake up!" Ryujin whispered tapping his cheeks lightly. Pinning her forehead on his.

"You better not cross the light or I swear to God I'm going to date whoever left of these ilanders!" She warned and screamed making the boys flinched. She didn't want to cry in front of anyone so she would act all mad just to cover her trembling fear to lose her lover.

She gasped in shock when Beomgyu opened his eyes pulling her closer for a kiss. Ryujin didn't hesitate to kiss him back wrapping her arms around him.

The ilanders looked away to give them their privacy.

"If you ever date any of them! You can expect me to wake up from my grave! And I'm taking you 6 feet below the ground with me!" He muttered with a weak voice putting pressure on his wound. Jay have already wrapped it with a cloth but it's not enough given of how bad his injury is.

They waited for a few minutes before a ship arrived. They immediately approached the ship which gave them a ride back to Iland.

Beomgyu was immediately brought to their main base while the ilanders was brought back to Castle Enhypen.

Dinner time. It's just ten of them now.

K stared at the empty seat beside him which was suppose to be Taki's seat. But as much as he wanted to mourn for him. He knows he won't be able to dwell on his death.

With Taki gone. Much worse will come.

But who could tell which one is next.

And all they can do is prepare themselves.