Tᕼᗴ ᑕᖇᗴᗩTᑌᖇᗴՏ

A few minutes only after K entered the gates of the North Wing, he's already starting to regret coming here. Let alone by himself.

He kept pointing his arrow at anywhere he would hear strange noises.

There aren't any torches nearby but thankfully for the moon that's illuminated around the room from the glass pane roof, K was able to see.

"I knew this was a bad idea..." he whispered to himself tightening his grip on his bow.

K immediately jerked to his back when he heard a quick swoosh a few inches away from him.

"W-who's there!?" He asked and only a second passed and a clowned laugh responded him.

He immediately stepped back still pointing his arrow on that direction.

"W-who are you!?" He asked again and a man suddenly walked out of the shadows.

He looked like a joker given of how long the outline of his red lips are. His eyes are a mixture of black and red.
He's also wearing a royal blue tuxedo and a black hat. When he smiled at K, his sharp teeths showcased at the boy only to scare him more.

"What the bloody hell are you!!?" K yelled at the man as his feets halted upon contact of the wall. He's cornered which is not a very good news at the moment.

"Waahhhhhwahahahahahhah!!!!" Niki wouldn't stop screaming when the same man dangling from the ceiling earlier began pulling Niki to the closet.

Niki grabbed a hold on one of the bed's feet hoping that Jay and Jungwon would come and save him in time.

The man had six arms surrounding him and his mouth are disgustingly drooling. His drool are all over Niki's shoes.

"Move!" Jay pushed Jungwon aside and started kicking the door. Jungwon tried to shoot at the old man but he couldn't target him properly because of the small hole that is constantly being blocked by Jay.

The moment that the door opened is just when Niki couldn't hold on to the bed. Jay jumped to grab his arms as he was quickly dragged to the closet.

Jungwon pulled Hanbin's sword from Jay and used it to cut off the man's arms that was pulling Niki to the closet.

The man screeched and started to attack Jungwon. The boy used the swprd to defend himself while Jay pulled Niki further from them.

Niki was a crying mess. He cuddled onto Jay hiding his face that was flooded with tears.
Jay wanted to help Jungwon so he had to leave Niki on the bed.

He pulled the daggers on his thighs and used it to attack the man. He climbed on his back and used the daggers to stab his neck.

While the two are so busy killing the man, Niki could only watch clutching on his knees. He kept scooting backwards until he felt his butt hit something.

He turned his head around to see what it is. His eyes paused crying when he noticed that it looked like how they described the name tag.

It's sparkling like a diamond and it's very thin that a simple punch can make it shatter.
He picked it and his eyes flickered seeing his name appear.

"Finally!" He heard Jay exclaimed with exasperation making him turn to the two.

"Wow!" Jungwon gasped when he saw the name tag Niki was holding.

The two immediately approached him to check the name tag.

"So it looks like this!" Jay chuckled and gave the name tag back to Niki.