ᗪᗴᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎՏ

As soon as K and Heeseung arrives at the castle, they told everyone about what Namjoon and Beomgyu told them.

They stayed at the West Wing common room.

They barely paid attention with Namjoon's news. Unlike Beomgyu, all of them were surprised to know he's a champion.

And now they're all looking forward of seeing him.

Well atleast Geonu, the one who's always curious is an exception.

"The video clip, what else did Sir.Namjoon said about it?" He asked rubbing his chin.

"Well... he said that it was a crucial information! But Geonu, it was a freaking clip of a magical tree! How is that crucial?" K said in a sarcastic tone.

Some of the ilanders have gave it quite a thought. Like Geonu, they were wondering why would Namjoon tell them that it's a crucial hint.

"There's a library at the West Wing right?" Geonu turned to Jay as he's the leader in charge of cleaning the Castle. So he probably have seen the entire castle except for the North and South Wing which is forbidden.

"Yeah! There is! Though the books are just about literatures and so! Typical ones! But at the South Wing of the castle, there's also a library!" Jaebeom replied to him.

"We were planning to clean there last week since we haven't been there once! But Ms.Chaeryeong suddenly stopped us and said it's forbidden!" He added crossing his arms.

"She was holding a bunch of books! We even helped her carry the books here! She said she got it from the library! And seriously, those books looks really rare!" Sunoo explained.

"What are you planning Geonu?" Jake asked.

"Why do you guys think the North and South Wings are forbidden?" Geonu asked back but none were able to answer.

"Geonu! If you're planning to go in there, don't! You're only gonna get yourself in trouble!" K adviced as he himself cam sense that Geonu is planning something.

In just a month of spending time with him and the rest of ilanders. K have enough knowledge about his fellow ilanders.

And to him, Geonu is quite a seeker.

"I'm already in trouble by joining this game in the first place!" He retorted turning his gaze out of the window.

It has become his habit to stare at the view quite a lot of times.

"And what are you planning?" Daniel, the youngest asked.

"Find the library! Search for what we need to know! Sir.Namjoon said he showed K hyung a crucial information! And we should be taking it seriously!" Geonu started to explain. "Besides, what are they hiding that they forbid us to go there?"

"Geonu! They must have forbid us for a reason! Why do you want to go there?" Heeseung exclaimed.

"Because, I can't just sit still knowing that we have this kind of informations! It's already too much to know that your mentor is a champion and I won't be surprise at all if the other mentors are the champions as well!" he stood up turning to Heeseung.

"We already talked about it! We're not sure! Stop making a fuss about it!" Sunghoon scoffed and Geonu could only roll his eyes.

"Whatever! I'm going there before midnight! If any of you decides to join me you're welcome to go! If not, just shut your mouth and pretend like nothing happened!" Geonu then left the common room.

The leaders facepalmed themselves. They can't just let Geonu go alone. It's too dangerous. Especially when they don't know what the punishment will be if they break their rule of not going out during lights off.

"What do we do? I don't think Geonu hyung is joking!" Jungwon said.

"Tsk! Have you ever seen him made a joke once?" Nicholas scoffed.

"But what should we do?" Sunoo seemed very worried and nervous at the same time.

"I'm coming with him!" Daniel and Heeseung said at the same time making them turn to each other.

"Have you two gone competely insane!?" Seon yelled at them.

"Now that I've thought about it... What K said did make no sense! Which is why we need to search for answers to give it sense!" Heeseung explained. "I agree!" Daniel said nodding his head.

"Argh! What if you got caught? What if you three will be send to the pit too if you got caught!?" Jay was being worried and paranoid at the same time.

"Atleast, Geonu won't be alone when he got caught and punished!" Daniel fired back.

"I'm coming too!" Jaebeom said making a few scoffed. "Geonu is my roommate! And my friend! I'm not gonna let him go alone!" He said.

And a few minutes, everyone decided to join Geonu.

It was risky, but so they thought that if all of them disobey the rules and the punishment is to be send to the pit, the mentors will have to think of another punishment if they don't want all their players to lose.

(a/n)
Guys... thank you so very much for the supports and votes.

Care to share your thoughts please...