ᗷᖇIᗴᖴIᑎᘜ

Kai and Yeonjun started waking up every member. It's already time for breakfast and everyone are still asleep.

The two yells in the hallway to wake everyone. And once the contestants saw them, they were surprised to see how different they were from yesterday. Cheerful and loud.

They went to the upper deck where breakfast is already served for all of them.

Heeseung and his roommates felt uncomfortable when they saw Beomgyu looking at them. But they chose to ignore it.

"Heeseung! What happened last night?" K asked.

He heard about what happened from the others.

Heeseung told him the whole detail and K ended up laughing at him.

After their breakfast, Soobin gathered them again for a few briefing.

"First! Once we arrive, you must remember to obey the rules of the castle! You will be taken to your rooms by your mentors! Follow only them and do not stray!" Soobin said while reading something on the folder he was holding.

"Oh! And take note that no one can leave their room during lights out! We'll know if you did!" He added and turned to Heeseung and his roommates.

"We will be arriving in a few hours! So you can now start preparing your stuffs!" Yeonjun said and sat on the couch beside Seon.

The guy moved a little, avoiding contact with Yeonjun.

The contestants went back to their rooms to fix their luggage.

And after a few hours, everyone ran to the deck to fin'lly see how the I-land looks like.

There were thick fog everywhere. And finally, they have arrived.

As the cruise approach the port. The guys finally have a clear view of I-land.

They saw a small house not very far from the port. Behind it are the green forest of I-land.

The cruise finally made its last stop and everyone departed to go to the house carrying their luggages.

In there waiting all the champions dressed in a uniform just like TXT.