Tᕼᗴ Տᗴᗩᖇᑕᕼ

The sun hasn't come up yet all the champions gathered at the I-Land Port. Not very far from them is the I-Land cruise waiting to depart in search of the next champions.

"Who should go this time?" Namjoon asked.

Whenever the I-land cruise departs, a team of champion shall be with it to greet and brief the new contestants.

The last time to brief Tomorrow by Together was Itzy.

"We should go this time! We haven't gone out of this island for ages!" Lisa from Blackpink said while eating her boyfriend's favorite drink. A banana milk.

"Oh yeah? What more of us?" Jungkook said and back hugged her.

"Get a room! You two!" Beomgyu who is as usual as cold as ice shot them a death glare.

"Aw! My baby Beom is being grumpy again!" Ryujin teased and pinched his cheeks which Beom ignored.

"Let's have TXT go!" Seokjin suggested and Jimin and Taehyung raised a thumbs up to agree.

"Alright! TXT can go this time!" Namjoon decided sliding his hands in his pocket.

Blackpink cheered even though they really wanted to go. While TXT just had a poker face agreeing.

"We'll see you in a few days! I'll miss you!" Yuna said while cuddling to Kai.

"I'll miss you too! Want me to bring you something when we got back?" He asked.

"Just you going back will do!" Yuna whispered and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Eew! Don't do that here!" Soobin exclaimed pulling Kai to the cruise.

While Yeonjun and Beomgyu went to board first. Soobin, Kai and Taehyun followed them after bidding their farewell.

TXT wasn't usually cold as they are now. Especially Taehyun and Beomgyu. They were as cheerful as the other three members.

It was because something in the game that completely changed them. Not just the members of TXT. But also the rest of the champions.

They may not show it, but they sure love the members and the rest of their fellow champions.

"Beom! What's wrong? The sun hasn't come up yet you're here sulking again!" Soobin spoke as he sat down the couch on the deck.

Beomgyu was leaning on the railings with a cup of cappucino on his hand. Sitting beside Soobin is Taehyun with his usual plain face staring at nothing.
Sitting at the couch across them are Yeonjun and Kai having fun playing with chess.

"He's just tired after what happened yesterday!" Kai commented followed by a humorous laugh from him and Yeonjun.

"Why? What happened last night?" Taehyun said still with the same expression.

"Nothing happened!" Beomgyu said and left.

"Don't mind him! He had a misunderstanding with Ryujin of course! They were just acting up earlier! You know Namjoon won't let us leave if he finds out both of them are not in good terms!" Yeonjun said and Soobin nodded his head.

After a few more minutes, the cruise fin'lly escaped the thick clouds that's been covering and protecting I-land for centuries.

The warm breeze greeted them along with the warm and rising sun. Just watching the magnificent view fills their minds with awe.

 Just watching the magnificent view fills their minds with awe