ᖴᑌᑎ TᗩᒪK

Sunghoon & Taehyun

"What is it that you wanna ask me?" Taehyun said not even bothering to look at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon sighed deeply and began to ask.

"I saw you that night!... You were behind those statues when they were approaching Sunoo and Jaebeom... It was you right?" He asked and Taehyun surprisedly turned to him.

His eyes widened but he snap back within a split second.

Sunghoon found his answer with his reaction. Given that he's surprised, he sure didn't expect Sunghoon to see him.

That night.

Taehyun was incharge of watching the Castle. So the mentors knows that they were sneaking out.

They were only waiting for someone to talk about it. Or in other words, they were expecting one of the mentors will ask something about it.

Taehyun that night was there. As soon as the statues filled the entire place, he came and was standing on the silver plate.

He wasn't attacked by the traps. As he was recognized as a champion by the hidden security cameras.

Sunghoon did not mention about seeing Taehyun that night to his friends. He wasn't actually sure if he was just being paranoid at the time. So he thought, Taehyun who was standing there was just a hallucination.

But given his reaction with his question, he really was there. And now it's questioning Sunghoon why the statues did not attack him as if almost he wasn't there.

"You're not answering so it would mean that you really was there!" Sunghoon stood up and felt his eyes teary.

He felt fear facing him.

He trembled as he stepped back while Taehyun stood up and turned to him slowly.

"W-who are you really? Why did those statues attacked us but didn't attacked you!?" Sunghoon exclaimed trying to hold in his tears.

"You disobeyed the golden rule of Castle Enhypen!" Taehyun began to speak with his authorized tone.

"Disobeying the rules will deduct you points, therefore you will be punished!" He added and a playful grin danced in his lips.

"You and your friends wanted to go out that bad, so you can gain information... How reckless!"

"Go and tell your friends! They must come to the Ground tonight by 10! If not, I will not hesitate to send all of you to the pit!" Taehyun sounded mad and it scared Sunghoon even more.

He felt like he betrayed his friends and now they will be punished.

If he didn't asked that question, Taehyun won't find out that they broke their golden rule.

As soon as Taehyun left, Sunghoon knelt on the grass and held his face. He cried and muttered, apologizing for his foolishness.

He did find his answer, but he and his friends will pay the price for it.

Sunoo & Ryujin

Sunoo was feeling nervous. Ryujin asked him to take her to the kitchen as she was craving for a cup of coffee.

As soon as Sunoo finished making coffee for her, they then went to the kitchen table. Ryujin sat on the stool while Sunoo only stood nervously in front of her.

"Sunoo! Whu are you so nervous! I'm not going to kill you!" Ryujin said and laughed.

Sunoo was relieved for a while seeing Ryujin laughing in front of him. She gestured him to sit down and so he did.