ՏᑌᖇᑭᖇIՏIᑎᘜ ᖴᗩᑕTՏ

As soon as the ilanders finished their daily chores.

With K, Nicholas, Jake and Niki at the cage. Heeseung, Jungwon and Taki at the greenhouse. And Jay, Sunoo, Hanbin and Sunghoon at the Castle.

They finished their daily routines in a few hours and then gathered at the West Wing common room.

Hanbin, Taki and Niki sat on the couch watching their fellow ilanders to prepare for the mentors' arrival.

During their preparation. They have decided what question they will ask each.

The three of them will have to wait in their rooms until everyone finished asking their question.

After a few minutes, the mentors arrived and took an ilander in a secluded place around the castle.

Heeseung & Beomgyu

"I knew you would ask me again..." Beomgyu said and leaned on the grills.

They went to the terrace at the second floor.

Heeseung took a deep breath and faced him seriously.

"You seem eager asking your question! Go on!" Beomgyu gestured his hand.

"Tell me the truth... Is BTS really the first champion!?" Heeseung asked and Beomgyu raised an eyebrow at him.

"Now where did that question came from..." Beomgyu hummed to himself.

He thought for a while and his eyes widened after realizing something. Then he showed him a devilish smile and crossed his arms.

"Follow me..." Beomgyu started walking so Heeseung followed him.

He recognized where they were going and it was to the South Wing. Where they went like a few days ago. The room with a huge table and hundreds of flags on the wall.

As soon as they arrived in the room, Beomgyu pointed all the flags to Heeseung.

"Given that you don't look very surprised meant this isn't the first time you've seen this flags..." Heeseung looked away to avoid eye contact.

"This is the truth you want Heeseung! My answer... Is that you're speculations about this flag are true!" Beomgyu said in a serious tone and then he dragged Heeseung out of the South Wing.

K & Namjoon

The two went to the cage straight to RJ's personal cage.

Namjoon took RJ and played with it's soft wool.

"Go on! Ask me..." Namjoon said not bothering to look at K.

K was feeling hesitant of his question. He doesn't want to make Namjoon uncomfortable with his question.

Though he's really curious. So he decided to ask instead.

"The video clip you showed me when I first asked you... What does it mean?" K asked and Namjoon paused.

He slowly turned to K sending shivers to his spine.

"So... You still haven't figured it out..." Namjoon scoffed returning RJ to his cage.

He then stood in front of K.

"Magical!" Namjoon simply answered and left K.

K wanted to ask more but Namjoon was nowhere to be found anymore. He felt very confused of his answer.

"Magical!? What the hell will I find out with a word magical!?" K annoyingly asked himself.

Jake & Yoongi