Tᕼᗴ Տᗴᗩ ᗰOᑎՏTᗴᖇ

The ilanders immediately halted once they heard a loud bellow coming from the deepest part of the trench.

They still haven't reached the sea bed yet but it's already been half an hour. They only have an hour left for their oxygen to last.

"What was that?" Daniel muttered swimming towards Jake.

"Sir. Namjoon said there are two obstacles we will encounter here. Given we're underwater, it's probably none other than the sea monster." Hanbin muttered pulling his sword from his back.

"If it's a monster, it's probably enormous right? If it's swimming right to us, we're definitely offering ourselves as meal to it. So shouldn't we separate?" Jay asked, although a little confused of his own suggestion.

"Separate? That's really dumb Jay hyung!" Niki mumbled.

"No. He's right... If we stay together, it could swallow us whole! Plus, we don't know how big that monster is. Atleast if we scatter, we have an advantage of not being swallowed together." K agreed eventually swimming away by himself.

The others had no choice but to swim away from each other. Though they still kept enough distance so they can still see each other.

K signalled that they proceed to swim down which they did. The further they swim down. The louder the bellow they hear.

It's too quiet that the only thing they hear are  the continious bellows of the sea monster.

Hanbin heard a grumbled somewhere around him. His breath hitched and his heart raced with the thought that the monster is not impossibly far from him.

He gripped his sword tightly and carefully look around. The glowing fishes were slowly disappearing and it was freaking them all mentally.

And the next turn that Hanbin made, a pair of red enormous glowing eyes greeted him. The eyes were the size of a six foot human. Which led him to a conclusion that the monster is thousands larger than its eyes.

"Hanbin!!!" The ilanders that recognized him staring right at its face bellowed.

And before they can conclude what was happening. The sea monster attempted to swallow Hanbin but the latter used his sword to cut the monster's mouth.

He stucked his sword as deep as he could making the monster bellow right at his face. The impact threwing him far from them, his ears ringing as if he's going deaf.

His body hit the wall of the trench leaving him unfotunately unconscious. Jungwon and Sunghoon immediately swam towards him and tried to wake him up.

"Hey fish! Over here!!!" K yelled and shot an arrow at the monster catching its attention. Giving Jungwon and Sunghoon just a little time to wake Hanbin.

Heeseung, Jake and Jay helped K to draw the monsters attention. The four had to swim down first to lurk the monster away from them.

It's tail unfortunately hitting Sunoo and Daniel on different directions. But luckily, the two didn't hit the wall of the trench.

The two swam towards the other three along with Niki.

"How is he?" Sunoo asked checking on Hanbin. His head was bleeding and his left arm too.

"We can't stay here for long. We have to follow them!" Sunghoon muttered. Barely understanding what he just dead.

He just felt so scared. The way how the monster bellowed at Hanbin. It didn't even attacked him and yet Hanbin is now unconscious.