1ՏT ᖇᗴᐯᗴᒪᗩTIOᑎ

"Wait! Why are we going in the forest?! Aren't there hounds a-and those four-legged-yeti-looking-monsters!?" Jay immediately pulled K and Jungwon by their shoulders as everyone in front and behind them made a stop turning to him.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked sticking his sword on the ground.

"Jay! Are we going to talk about this again?" Hanbin sighed.

"Why? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked again, his tone rather annoyed.

"W-what are we going to do in there? What if we get chased by the hounds again!? Or worse! What if there are ghosts lurking there this time!" Jay was sounding a bit hysterical as he began pulling K's arms.

Heeseung and Jake chuckled watching Jay refusing of entering the forest. Again.

"Ghost? Seriously?" Lisa asked in a sarcastic tone. "You had the guts to disobey a simple rule but doesn't have enough to face a ghost!?" She snickered brushing her hair backwards.

"The others have taken care of them! We have a few hours until the forest is swarming with monsters again!" Jungkook explained pulling his sword and swinging it to his back. "So get yourself together and don't be such a wimp!" He snorted and walked towards the forest.

K patted his shoulder and pulled Jay by his arms to enter the forest. "Don't worry Jay! If ever a ghost appear! We won't let it suck your soul!" Heeseung teased laughing along with the others.

A few minutes of entering the forest. It's gotten more darker and harder to see. They barely see each other but still kept walking. It was pitch black everywhere.

The only sound could be heard are their footsteps and the others constant murmurrings.

"Sir! I'm actually confused! Those zombies!" Niki who has been walking alongside Jungkook the whole time finally spoke. "Where did they come from?" He asked fidgeting on his fingers.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I'm actually not in the position of telling you about that! We can hint you, yes! But not fully tell the truth! Only the leaders of each team is allowed of telling it!" Jungkook explained and Niki could only nod his head.

"Where are we going?" Daniel asked after hearing Niki asking a question.

"To our quarters!" Lisa replied follow by another episode of silence.

"They're here!" Hueningkai pressed the red button from his side. Announcing the word to their leader waiting at their main quarters.

"Hyung! Can you bring them in? Or do you want to stay here instead?" Kai asked turning to the others that's been with him the whole time.

"Sure! We rather stay here!" Beomgyu tsked shoving Kai away from the swivel chair

"You two should go! We'll watch here instead!" Ryujin said gesturing them to the door.

Yuna picked her sword and left with Kai. They went to the armoury first to get Kai his blade and guns. As soon as they got what they needed, they left their quarters to fetch the ilanders from the edge of the forest.
They both carried a lamp as they wait for the ilanders to appear in front of them.

A few seconds, they heard familiar growls approaching. As near as it gets, as loud and clear it sounds.
Kai put down the lamp he was carrying and picked his shurikens stucked on his thighs.
He nodded his head at Yuna giving her a signal. The girl nodded back and started tapping the lamp using her sword causing a loud clanging of metal.