Tᕼᗴ ᖴIᑎᗩᒪ ᗪᗴᗩTᕼ

"We've been searching for hours! Why can't we find you a name tag!?" Sunghoon exclaimed with so much exasperation.

They've seen the other members being chased from inside and outside of he castle as they were carrying their own fragile name tags.

And yet, there they are. Stucked in the West Wing trying to search a name tag for Daniel.

None of them knew that K is already dead and that only two more members can go to the throne room.

Daniel is starting to have that hunch but whenever he tries to talk it out to Sunghoon and Sunoo, they would always avoid the topic.

"Maybe we should go the South Wing! We haven't been there anyway!" Daniel suggested.

Well of course the other two was avoiding to go there because they were both afraid to know that they may be to late to help Daniel.

That the reason why they can't find a name tag for him may be because there isn't any name tag anymore hidden for him.

"Come on! If we stay here, the creatures will eventually find us! Besides! You have your name tags and you have to keep that safe!" Daniel said but his voice was shaking.

It's pretty obvious. I'm not gonna make it!
Words that repeated in his mind whenever he lay eyes at the name tags that was on the hands of his friends.

"So can we go now?" He asked in a hushed tone.

The two huffed finally nodding their heads in agreement.

They grabbed theie weapons and marched to the South Wing while staying alert of any attack.

We're this close to winning. Just one last name tag for Daniel.
Sunghoon said in his mind gripping on his guns tightly.

As they were almost near the Siuth Wing gates...

"Guys?" The three turned hearing their friend's voice.

"K hyung!" Daniel mumbled and the latter smiled at them.

"Are you guys looking for a name tag?" He asked smiling at them.

Sunghoon's face made a frown noticing the odd smile K was wearing. But then again it's his friend which is more like a brother to them so he shrugged off the suspicion.

They followed K who led to the North Wing. He said he found a lot of name tag in there but couldn't take more for his friends. So they're gonna have to follow him and pick for their own.

Sunghoon couldn't help to began observing the older male when he noticed that K would crack his neck from time to time.

As far as he remembers, he's never seen K did anything close to that. He can't even stand watching Geonu crack his own wrist. What more of making a crack sound on his own neck. He would totally faint.

The four arrived at the North Gate. K casually entered while the three halted thinking that there might be a booby trao waiting for them.

K turned to them with that same smile. It spook them all given of the darkness around them.

"Well come on! There's no traps here! I've taken care of everything!" He said and the smile on his lips grew wider. "It's perfectly safe!" He giggled which sounded gibberish.

It was enough for Sunghoom to arrive at the thought that this person can't be K.

But he looks and sounds exactly like him. Even as tall as him.
It's just that he's acting so strange.