ᑎᗴ᙭T TᗴՏT

K opened his eyes meeting with a white and bright light.

At first he thought he must've arrived at heaven but that thought faded upon hearing a familiar loud screech.

It wasn't bad though as the screech he heard was coming from a laughing friend.

He stood up and looked to his left. The first person he saw was his mentor, Namjoon.

"Hyung!!! You're awake!!!" Taki ran to K and engulfed him with a warm hug.

K felt furious and confused at the same time. The last time he remember was he saw everyone lying unconscious. Bleeding.

But now all of them are as cheerful as if nothing terrible had happened to them.

K scanned the whole room and they were at the Castle Infirmary.

He also saw the other mentors of his fellow ilanders.

"Hyung! How do you feel?" Heeseung asked with a certain worriedness from his eyes.

K looked at Heeseung carefully and traced the white bandage from his neck. And to his both arms. He did the same at Jake who was still unconscious beside his bed.

"Jake already woke up first! He just fell asleep a few hours ago!" Said Yoongi who was standing beside Jungkook and Jimin not far from the exit.

K heaved a big sigh. Reasons are both relieved and worried. He's having a mix emotion.

"Are you guys alright?" K asked and looled at them one by one.

He noticed Sunghoon and Hanbin out of the frame.

"We're fine and alright! All of us woke up here in the infirmary! Our mentors have taken care of us very well!" Jungwon explained.

"If you're looking for Sunghoon and Hanbin hyung!" Taki pointed at the two from the other corner. "They're still asleep! They haven't woke up yet!"

"Alright! Since you're awake! I should leave you in charge of everyone!" Namjoon spoke and the rest of the mentors took it as a signal to finally leave the infirmary.

"All of you had a fair share of injuries! But even so! Your training will still go on! Bring everyone to the ground before sunset! You will find your next test there!" He said and finally left as well.

K sat up but felt his injuries tingling his body. He looked at the others and watched them return to what they were doing such as chattering.

He looked at Hanbin and Sunghoon and scanned them with his eyes.

They were so heartbroken. I never thought I will see that side of them...

K sighed and decided to just watch everyone silently.

Meanwhile. Jungwon was so busy laughing with the other maknaes when he noticed someone peeking from outside the door. Sunoo noticed it as well so the two decided to see who it was.

And to their surprise it was Kai, Beomgyu and Ryujin.

Jungwon and Sunoo bowed immediately only to meet Beomgyu's glaring eyes.

"Are you guys alright?" Ryujin asked with a soft voice followed by Beomgyu rolling his eyes.

"W-we're alright ma'am!" Sunoo felt tensed and awkward.

"Listen! We really wanted to come and help last night! But you guys were being punished and we have no say in it--Just make sure not to break the rules again! You're worrying the sh*t of the girls!" Beomgyu cut off Kai with his usual annoyed tone.