ᖴIᖇՏT ᗰᗩTᑕᕼ

After exactly 28 days of training. The first week with all mentors and the 21 days each are now finally over.

Each ilanders barely improved their skill but fortunately, enough to fight for their first match.

The day has come for their first test.

If they fail, goodness know what the consequences will be.

All 22 ilanders gathered in the Ground and sat in two groups out of their red ring.

Namjoon stood in the middle of the red ring and looked at each of the ilanders.

"We have mentioned already about your points! As of now, everyone of you have nothing in your names! The rule is simply stay in the ring for 3 minutes! If you don't get hurt! 50 points! If you got hurt, your score will decrease by 5 points!"

"But where do you need the points for?" He gestured his voice into asking. "I'm aware that all of you are curious of why we are doing this! As soon as you gain enough points, your mentor will gave you a short briefing of why we are doing this! Now it depends on you if you are willing to show it to your fellow ilanders!"

"But if you lose..." as soon as he said those, most of the ilanders heaved a sigh.

"You will proceed to the pit!"

Namjoon then stepped out of the ring with Yuna stepping in.
Kai stood beside the glass hour waiting to start the timer.

Yuna called Daniel and he stood up stepping in the ring.

He looked at his fellow ilanders and then looked at the girl in front of him.

He was reminded of the day she was incharge of training all of them.

Like Jungwon, and few of ilanders. He expected her to be more nice. It was the same for everyone. And everyone were fooled by their delusions.

Kai started the timer and Daniel thought to himself that he just needs to stay in the ring. It doesn't matter if he loses the points. As long as he doesn't go to the pit.

3 minutes felt like forever for Daniel. And when it was over, he had bruises and blood all over his face. His right arm is broken.

Well, he atleast have 10 points.

The next ilanders stood on the ring and met the same fate as Daniel.

Only a few ilanders had caught the champion's attention.

K, Sunghoon, Heeseung, Jay, Geonu, Seon and Jake. Most of them are under the terror mentors.

Namjoon stepped in the ring after a few minutes of conversation with the mentors about their points.

"Unfortunately! 10 of the ilanders failed to pass their first test!" Namjoon spoke and any trace of emotions can be barely seen on his face.

"Jaeho... Jimin... Hanbin... Taeyong... Youngbin... Sungchul... Taki... Niki... Kyungmin... and lastly, EJ!" Namjoon announced the names of the ilanders that failed their first test.

Taeyong, Hanbin and Youngbin were unconscious. Sungchul and Kyungmin broke their bones while Taki and Niki can barely move because of their injuries.

As soon as they were announced. Namjoon ordered their mentors to bring them to the pit immediately.

Most of the remaining ilanders that passed the first test cried as they watch their friends disappearing from their sight.

They were moved to a carriage that will bring them to the pit.

The remaining ilanders held their thoughts when Namjoon spoke.

"Out of all of you, only 7 stand out and thankfully, they didn't fail me when I expected them to stand out. To Heeseung, Jake and K! Iam impressed! I expected Beomgyu and Yoongi will have their student perform very well!" He said and clapped his hand thrice.

"To Seon, Jay, Geonu and Sunghoon! Iam impressed! And to all the remaining ilanders! I am glad that you passed your first test! Very well!" Namjoon smirked and open the folder he was holding.

Namjoon started announcing the current ranking of scores.

K - 35
Heeseung - 35
Jake - 30
Geonu - 30
Sunghoon - 30
Jay - 30
Seon - 25
Nicholas - 20
Sunoo - 15
Jungwon - 10
Daniel - 10
Jaebeom - 10

Though K and Heeseung were announced to have the highest score. They weren't happy.

But the others are happy for them. Since they will be able to ask a question to their mentor.

"Sir! What will happen to those who were send to the pit?" As usual, Geonu, the mpst curious asked.

"They will have to pass another test in the pit. Those who pass their test will compete with a few of you who will fail your next test! If you win, you can pass. It's the same for them!" Namjoon explained.

"So, they can still come back!?" Sunoo exclaimed and a few of the ilanders were relieved.

"That's right! They can!" Yuna screamed in a high pitch tone while clapping her hands along with ITZY members.

"Now you have passed your test! You can take your whole day tomorrow to rest! And the next day, we will return to announce what the next test will be!" After Namjoon said those, they left the ilanders at the Ground.

It was already quite dark so they have to return to the castle.

K was feeling so down. He's gotten so close with Niki and Taki as they both came from the same country. Both of them were send to the pit and he can barely think of resting knowing that his friends are about to suffer.

Seon and Nicholas approached him to comfort him. Even K's fellow leader, Jay and Heeseung ended up crying.

All of them were exhausted and torned after the firsr test.

They're currently taking a rest and healing themselves at the castle infirmary.

"In a blink of time... everything changed..." they all turned to Geonu when he said those as he stare outside the window.

Only a dark forest can be seen.

"When all this is over, we'll plant a flag of victory! Our victory!" K said in hope of motivating the others.

"Guys! Even if I don't make it! Just know that I will always support all of you!" Sunoo smiled radiating his bubbly personality.

He wanted to cheer up everyone atleast with his smile.

"I hope they're okay..." Sunghoon spoke and sighed deeply.

They couldn't help but be worried for their friends. Especially the young ones.

(a/n)
Guys thank you very much for the support...
Stay tuned for more chapters....
And don't forget to press vote and comment your thoughts on the story...