ᗴᑎᕼYᑭᗴᑎ

An hour passed when the remaining mentors went inside the Castle to fetch their brand new champions. Even TXT and Ryujin came back too from their rest.

Yuna had to go back to Arcadia now that her student is deceased. Unlike Namjoon who are their leader all in all. So even if K is also dead, he needed to stay.

They fought their way in and out not letting the seven kids lift a single limb to fight again.

Heeseung watched them as they kill all the hindrances to their way as if they're just flies. And now he's one of this mentors too.

He won but he doesn't feel happy.

Why?

Because he lost too many friends. And the person he wished to celebrate his victory the most also died without him being able to help.

Without being able to help anyone when they were all suffering. And he was just sitting in that d**n throne room doing nothing and waiting for an ilander to take the next seat.

He doesn't feel worthy to be the first victor.

"That's normal for all of you to feel that way... but atleast look on the bright side. You won't have to kill two more of your members unlike us..." Beomgyu said chuckling to himself bitterly.

TXT and ITZY had five members only. After what Beomgyu stated, he meant that they had to kill two more members of their own to be where they are right now.
During their own season. When there was seven left. They had to attack and kill each other. The first two who were killed in the process will be eliminated.

"We will be going back to Arcadia now. To receive your full training. Then after 3 years we'll come back here to prepare for the next game!" Namjoon explained as they finally arrived at the hill where Taehyung and Jungkook are waiting for them with an unfamiliar flag with them.

"Congratulations... You made it until this final test. Hence... I announce you all... as a member of ENHYPEN!" Namjoon said and the two handed the flag to him showcasing their logo that was dancing along the breeze.

Namjoon gave it to them and gestured them to place it next to TXT's flag. Which the seven boys did altogether.

They stood before the flag watching the silky fabric dance with pride.

"We may have won this... But the death of our friends will never be in vain! And so we will make this victory worth everything..." Jungwon said as they all held hand watching their flag.

The End