KᗩITO Tᖇᗴᑎᑕᕼ

"What about Heeseung hyung and the others!?" Jungwon asked as they were running.

He didn't get any reply from Jungkook making them all worried sick for their hyungs.

A few more minutes, they found a small passage that was being hidden by tall vines. They hid there and waited for the creatures to pass.

"Don't stop shooting!!! Go**amnit!!!" Jungkook perked his ears hearing the familiar voice cursing from afar. None other than Taehyung himself.

He stood right behind the vines waiting for figures to appear. As footsteps became closer, so does the noises they make.

"Sh*t!!! It's getting closer!" It was K who yelled this time. He sounded really terrified.

And once Jungkook laid eyes on their figures. He draw out his hands pulling them in.

Jake and Jay did the same pulling Heeseung and Hanbin in. All of them stayed in that passage as quiet as they could.

They barely tried to breath waiting for the creature to pass by them.

And once it did, Yoongi carefully took a peek before he signalled everyone that it's safe to come out.

They ran back to where the tree was as quick as they should. Upon arriving, the mentors whispered something on it and the tree suddenly moved.

It's body stretching, forming a hole in the middle.

The ilanders tilted their heads in confusion.

That's it? That's the portal? It's just like a da*n big hole in a tree!

Words that lingered in their minds.

"Let's go..." Taehyung muttered and entered the portal.

The ilanders gasped in shock when Taehyung disappeared once he stepped into the hole.

"Go on!" Jungkook gestured them to go.

Though they were confused, they still crossed the portal. And the next thing they knew was they are standing in a paradise like forest.

Strange looking flies are everywhere. There were birds coated with glitters are singing on the trees.
The trees were colored as if a paint of rainbow rained all over the forest.

The place is like an entire fantasy itself.

"Come on! This may look like we're in a children's fairytale! But this forest could be one of the savagest place in Arcadia..." Namjoon spoke from behind them.

Behind him stood the same looking tree. But its leaves looks like those famous canadian leaves. But it's colored in orange and mixture of blue and pink.

The mentors led them out of the forest where another of their mentors are waiting.
Ryujin and Yuna waited for them with four boats on the river.

They took another boat ride which lasted longer than they had back at the island.

The blue skies that was contrasting the forest turned dusk. Eventually replacing it with a beautiful nightsky.

 Eventually replacing it with a beautiful nightsky