Chapter 2

(⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ , physical/mental abuse, self-harm, anxiety, panic attacks)

I start to worry a bit thinking about what this could mean for my friend ship with Wilbur and Tubbo, I zone out. Thinking and thinking about how this could go so badly for me. I don't want to make them worry about me, I hate it when they worry about me... because I know deep down they don't care and they're just here out of pity...

I didn't relies my breathing was speeding up and getting really fast until I suddenly get snapped back to reality by Wilbur saying to me "tommy are you okay? I think you having a panic attack try to breath with me in... and out... in... and out..." I try my best to do as Wilbur says but it now doesn't really work I just listen to his voice and after a few minutes i begin to regain control

*SLAM*

One of my parents are home from work please say it's mother, please say it's mother! My mum dosent hit me as much as my dad does but she still does. Only if she has a bad day and it's fine because I know I deserved when it happens to me.

"Oh shit guys I've got to go I'll speak to you guys later. Bye guys!" I say but as I'm about to leave the call I I hear my farther calling me from down stair yelling at me to go to him. I guess that means he was the one slamming all the doors down stairs "coming farther" I shout back In the most respectful way I can as I don't want to get hit again especially today with Wilbur and tubbo finding out about my arm and stuff.

I click to end the call as fast as I can but I miss the 'end call' but without realising because I was getting nervous to I see my dad because I don't know what going to happen, what if he's in a bad mood? What if he's had a bad day? what if he hits me? Or worse? Oh no...

I run down stairs as fast as I could and I see him standing holding a empty bottle he tells me to follow him into the kitchen just as we get into there I feel something get whacked over my head. It was the bottle. He just hit me over the head with a empty beer bottle.. it's not the first time this had happen though so I was kind of used to it at this point after all I deserve all this right?

I feel the blood dripping down the side of my face as he say "that's for taking so long to get down here, when I call you, you come straight the way, got it?" I nod yes in fear of saying something the wrong way and getting hit again by him... "Now go upstairs and clean that blood off yourself and make sure non of your Bruises and visible." I start to head upstairs and I hear from behind me... "Come here for a second" I head towards him, shaking from fear. I feel the air try to escape from my body as he pins me to the wall by my neck

*SMACK*

Right across my face, that's gonna leave a bruise I think, it feels like it, I got use it this sort of this by now though, just being my dads punching bag when ever he has a bad day or gets too drunk. "That's for not responding when I'm talking to you next time it will be worse for you. Got it?" I can smell the alcohol in his breath he had clearly been drinking, he must have gone to the pub before he came home from work. I nod my head and say "yes sir" then he drops me onto the floor and spits on me.

I go upstairs and run into the bathroom, lock the door and start to clean the wound on his head from the bottle that was smashed over my head from my farther. i walked back into my room holding a wet cloth on my head attempting to stop the bleeding from my head as it still was.

(Time skip 10 minutes)

(Trigger warning self-hard)

Just after the cuts in my head had mostly stopped bleeding i got on hands and knees looking for the knife i keeps under i bed, if my parents found out they would probably punish me for stealing a knife from them. i grabs the knife walked over to his desk and sat at his gaming chair, he start to press the knife onto his arm and moves it back and forth and it starts to bleed. i let out a little sigh of pain but relief at the same time.

i hear sound coming out of his headset, i put it on and hear Wilbur and Tubbo shouting my name at the top of their lungs as loud as they can to get my attention. i forgot that i was still on the call but i thought i was muted and that my camera was off. i didn't see that they where both on because i had my discord tab minimised incase his farther came into my bedroom.

"Guys what's wrong? Is everything okay???" I said trying my best to sound like nothing just happened "TOMMY? TOMMY ARE YOU OKAY?" I heard running crying into the microphone "yeah guys what wrong?" I said acting like everything was normal, well this was normal for me.

"Tubbo, I don't think releases that we can see him.." Wilbur said to Tubbo. Immediately Tommy opened discord back up and went very still like he was frozen. Everyone want really quiet. Before Tommy or anyone could say anything Tommy's bedroom door swings open.

It was his dad, Tommy turns around forgetting about his friends for the 2nd time and facing his farther completely frozen up. His farther had a sickening grin on his face and Tommy felt a pain in his stomach as he faced his farther. He could tell that he had done something wrong but he didn't know what he did.

(Hope you enjoyed this part Ik I said it would be Wilbur POV but I changed my mind because I came up with a better idea to do instead of that next chapter will be out either tomorrow or Saturday)

(1089 words)