Chapter 12

Last night was a very fun night with will and tubbo, it was the best night I've had in ages, I didn't have a nightmare last night either as well which was good.

I wake up and roll over to check my phone to see the night, its 6AM, the suns up and beaming thru the bedroom window, i don't want to go back to sleep again i want to go for a walk, ill be find if i just stick around here and don't get lost again

I got out of bed and got changed into my clothes for the day, i put some black joggers with the white top with red on it on again because wil washed them for me, i walked into the kitchen and got a glass of fresh orange juice.

By the time i was changed and had a drink it was about 6:30AM so i walked into my room and grabbed my phone in case one of them woke up while i was out and started to panic again about why I wasn't in my room i got my shoes on my next challenge was to sneak into wills room to garb his keys because the keys for the house is with the rest of his keys.

I walked up the stairs to his bedroom door but his room door was locked, i knocked quietly to see if he was awake but there was no response and i don't want to wake him up because of 2 reason 1, he might wonder why I'm up so early 2, he probably wont want me going out by myself after I get lost yesterday, he's being really overprotective since i arrived, i understand i guess but i don't like it but i cant really do anything about that i guess, just got to wait for now i guess.

I remembered that i saw a pair of keys by the back door and I'm assuming because they where by the back door they where for the back door, i walk down the stairs and head towards the back door, grab the keys, and fiddle with them trying to find the right key, to my luck i mange to unlock the door and i leave thru the side gate, its now 6:43 in the morning according to my phone so ill go on a walk for a while and do some exploring of this new area.

I walk about for about 30 minuets and find a sop that was open looked liked it was a Asda next to a park, i went into the Asda and brought myself Lucusade and walked across the road to the park and I found a nice bench to sit on. I put my headphones in my ear and zoned out while listening to some music

*wilbur POV*

I woke up and turned over to the side of me and grabbed my phone to check the time, it was 8AM I should probably get up before George clay and nick come later today, I'll go cook some breakfast for tubbo and toms

I get up and slip on some clothes I had picked out the night before it was a pair of shorts because it was meant to be a hot day today with a plain black top that was a bit baggy on me, i walked out into the kitchen and living room area and i saw the TV on and tubbo watching on YT on the TV "hey tubbo, sleep well?" "hey will, did I fall asleep during the movie last night?" " yeah you did but it's fine do so don't worry about it, want some food?" " yeah sure sound good"

I cook me tubbo and toms some bacon, eggs and sausages, tubbo asked me if he should go wake up Tommy but I just told him to wait until it's fully ready to be eaten

It took about 20 minuets to cook everything that we wanted to eat and the time was roughly about 8:30am I'm guessing "yo tubbo! Go wake up Tommy!" I shouted to him while I was getting out plates and putting the food onto the plates. "Okie! I'll go get him now!"

*tubbo POV*

I walked up the stairs from the living room and walked over towards Tommy's room, I knocked on the door but there was no answer but I heard someone moving in there so I assume Tommy's In there, "yo tom! Foods ready wills cook some for us all, u coming out?" I shouted thru the door but there was no answer I waited a minuet longer by this time the notice stopped so I walked in there to wake him up but he wasn't in there, but there was a note on his desk next to him bed, i grabbed it and it read 'you can run from me I warned you Thomas'

I started to panic so I ran out of the room not seeing Tommy in there just this note, i ran down the stairs to the kitchen where will was "Tubbo? What's up?" He said with concern in his voice. I handed him the note and i saw anger and worry grow in his face, he pulled out his phone to call someone who I assumed to be Tommy, "Where are you?.... okay..... come home now... no listen please.... Tommy please.... okay, thank you, see you in 10 minutes" he put the phone down "i just rang Tommy and told him to get home I don't want him out, we can find out why he was out later but for now we have to make sure who ever left this dosen't get near Tommy" " o-okay um... will" " yes tubbo?" " i-I think I heard the person" " what? When? Why didn't you so anything?" He questioned me " when I went to get Tommy out of his room I heard someone In there and I thought it was just Tommy so j didn't go in but then when I did I saw this" "okay thank you"

N/A

It's gonna get heated soon boooooois hope yall enjoyed This part!

(Words 1036)