chapter 22

i cant believe this is happening right now, i froze facing the door, i felt like i was watching myself from a differant point of view again. i heard steps coming towards me. i fellt a hand touch my shoulder and i fell to the gound screaming

*wilburs P.O.V*

i got out of the car a few seconds after tommy did, i heard someone yell his name, this cant be good. he must have reconized the name because who ever it was they made me stop dead in his tracks. i didnt bother to check who it was who shouted him instead i walked up to him slowly and put my hand on his shoulder, he fell to the ground and began screaming

"PLEASE DONT HURT ME"

"hey t-tommy its me-" i said putting my hands on him he was shacking voilantly at this point now.i looked around me to see who shouted his name, as i was looking i saw a man, he looked to be in his late thirty's, over waight, and like he hasn't had a shower in weeks holding a can of some alcohloic drink in it with a sick grin on his face.

i pulled out my phone and texted will, i could tell something was about to go down and i need backup to help with tommy and phil only live a 7 minuets walk away from here, 3 minuets if you run.

you: phil come quickly now

philza: what happened????

you: no time come NOW

i took my eyes away from the man and tried to pick tommy up, he was trying to fight me off as much as he could do but i couldnt let him stat out here like this. i got him inside and locked the door. he kept on saying the same thing over and over again with tear streaming down his face, it was something along the lines of dont hurt me i hate seeing him like this. behind the tearing piling out from his eyes i could see the brokeness inside of his eyes for the first time properly.

i elt my hart shatter as i looked into his eyes, he kept on mumbling to himself, curled up into a ball in the corner of the room holding his legs rocking back and forth.

"h-hey tommy.. look at me okay?" i said, not touching him "tommy.. no ones going to hurt you okay? you're safe now, i promise." i could see him scrating over his old cuts and trying to reopen them. "tommy... look at me" i said slowly grabbing his hands, he pulled his hand away from me though, but he was looking at my now so that was an improvment

"its okay, okay? you are okay, no one is going to hurt you, you're safe." i said trying to resure him, i couldnt tell if it was working yet, his breathing was incrediably fast, tears streaming down his face, shacking violantly, this was the worst ive ever seen him.

"im goignt o get you a glass of water okay?" i said to him calmly, he slightly nodded his head in return, i walked over to the kitchen and i heard a knock the door i looked over at tommy and he was shaking even more then he was before, mumbling again. i walked over and looked through from peep hole in the door, it was phill.

i unlocked the door and let him in, the man from across the road has gone somewhere now. i locked the door behind phill and told him everything that happened, and i told him to get the water for tommy while i walked over to him to make sure was was okay. he looked like he was zoned out. Still shaking, mumbling and fidgeting with his hoodie.

I sat down next to the wall next to him and put my him around him he flinched at first but then melted into my arms, he rested his head against my chest and his bear thing started to slow down. "You feeling better now bud?" I said as phill passed me the water for Tommy and sat down on the sofa, "I-I'm o-okay" he said in a shaky breath "it's okay Tom's, you're okay here, that message was wrong okay? We do care for you, we love you okay." I said trying to reassure him "y-yeah" is all his said.

I don't think he believes me, I need him to open up to m so I can help him, this is gonna be a long week...