chapter 5

(TW)
(Talk of self harm, talk of abuse, anxiety, panic)
the next 2 days went by so slowly it seamed like a life time, I mostly just stayed in my room talking to Wilbur and going on the SMP sometimes to stream but that was about it, I haven't spoken to Tubbo since that night. I've sent him messages and he's seen them but he's not responding to them, I'm not surprised I wouldn't respond to me either if I was him to be fair. maybe I should try text him again? maybe not actually I don't want to come off as needy to him, even if I do need him. ill just ask will to text him for me later when I hope into VC2 with him.

we needed to talk about where were going to meet tomorrow because we still don't know yet, I boot up my PC and open discord, I see a message from Wilbur...

Wilbur Soot

yo Tommy, u coming in VC2?

Tom Simons

yea 1 sec just gotta do something

Wilbur Soot

kk hurry techno is talking about maths and its so boring

I quickly go down stairs and grab a glass of water and make sure my parents arnt at home, I run back up the stairs after I got the water, I go into my room and put it on my desk and slip on my headphones and make my way into VC2 on the SMP discord server, I see Wilbur, techno, clay, Sam, Eret and Tubbo. Tubbos there...? I undefen so I can hear everyone and I hear techno talking about algebra for some reason, Wilbur wasn't lying when he said that techno was being boring. "hey guys!" I said in my normal laud voice as I tuned my camera on, the call went silent, oh no this cant be good.

I hear discord go off I look over to my left monitor with my discord on, twitter and Minecraft on the other 2, Tubbo has left the VC, I see a message from Wilbur

Wilbur soot

I need to tell you something I forgot, go into VC5

Tom Simons

okay?

"hello there Wilbur soot" I say trying to lighten the mood he seemed worried and I cant figure out why though "okay so Tommy I need to tell you something about tomorrow when we meet up-" he said but I accidently cut him off from finishing his sentence "speaking about tomorrow, where are we gonna meet because I could get the bus to you're house if you want me to?  its up to you will." I said I don't wanna make him have to more stuff then he is already doing for me, I fee bad enough for it as it is, "Tommy you know what? that would be perfect for me, that works out perfectly, i've got something hear for you as well you'll like it, I'm sure." he said I could see the smile on his face because we both have are cameras on and he could probably see the confusion on my face at this moment we talk for about five more minuets about what we're going to be doing when I get to his house because we will have the whole weekend to do what ever we want to, we decide that tomorrow night will be the night I tell him everything that has happened, about my dad and about my arms to get it over with, then Saturday we could go out for food and do a stream because no one knows that we're meeting up tomorrow so we thought we could suprise everyone and on Sunday we could just spend the whole day at Wilbur get a take away and watch some movies then I'll go home on Sunday night. "Kk sounds good, I can't wait Wilbur it's going to be so fun! Do you wanna send me you're house address so I know where to go?"  " yeah sure I'll send it ya now"

Wilbur soot
Here's my address
***************

"Cheers will I'll message you when I'm leaving tomorrow i'ma go to bed now so I'll speak to ya tomorrow" I said as I was about to leave the VC "night Tommy" I shut down my PC and head into bed. My parents still arn't home yet... I wonder what's taking them so long?

Tom Simons
Hey will could u msg tubs for me because he's not responding to any of my msgs since that night if you know what I mean
Wilbur Soot
Yeah sure I'll do it now for ya
Tom Simons
Thank you will!!

I put my phone in charge on my desk next to my bed and try to go sleep

After I fell asleep I hear a knock on my I check what time it is on my phone it's 2:35am... who's knocking at the door at gone 2:35am in the morning? I figured it was probably my parents so I went down stairs to pet them in but who was at the door was the last people I would've expected to see there

I hope you guys enjoyed this part next part coming out tomorrow, sorry it's a shorter chapter I'll make the next one a bit longer then usual :)

(885 words)

(8