Author's Note

I am so glad that this story is inspiring others to write their own, but guys, be careful that your inspiration isn't becoming plagiarism. Please do not steal my ideas, story line, plot points, or characters. Do not reference my characters in your story IN ANY WAY unless you have received permission from me.

I know that the Jedi x Clone romance trope is very common, but be sure you aren't copying Axe and Irel's relationship. Don't make the same things that happen in this story happen in yours.

Again, and I cannot stress this enough: Please do not use my characters or plot points in your story unless you have permission from me.  Also note: I am NOT inclined to let people use my OCs unless I know you personally or have been in contact with you for an extended period of time and trust you. If you use something and you think maybe you should have asked first, you probably should have.

This story means a lot to me, and while I'm sure there is no malicious intent behind most of these actions, it is still hurtful and disrespectful to me to see people copying my ideas. Be unique! Create your own characters and give them their own story! The Star Wars universe is large enough for any and all characters and stories you guys can imagine.

That being said, enjoy the story!