Recovery

Dantooine: 21 BBY
Separatist Flagship
Irel Kirsi

    The transmission ended and Irel strained against the magnaguard's grips. "They'll destroy your fleet anyway, even if I'm on this ship!' Irel shouted at Yur Loke. She remembered the Neimoidian, unfortunately. As a padawan, she had run across him and stopped one of his black market dealings, even getting him thrown in prison for a while.

    "Oh, I'm well aware. Unfortunately, we will be long gone and you will soon be in the hands of Count Dooku," Yur cackled. "I'm sure he'll be able to get you to talk." Irel ignored him for a moment, glancing around for her lightsaber. "If you're looking for your weapon, I'm afraid you won't find it. It's being kept with your droid who is currently being reprogrammed."

    Irel narrowed her eyes. Fine. I can play this game. She sighed and dropped her head. "Fine. You've won."

    Yur glanced at her suspiciously. "A Jedi should not give up so easily."

    "A Jedi knows when to fight and when to lay down her weapon. You are obviously a superior opponent," Irel reasoned. "I'll offer no resistance if you leave my droid alone."

    "You would risk your life for a droid?"

    "He is a friend."

    Yur seemed to consider it for a moment. "Very well." He waved a hand to a few battle droids. "Restore the Jedi's droid and fit him with a restraining bolt. As for you," he turned to Irel, "you have a special meeting with my shuttle." He waved a hand. "Take her away and make sure she's secure. I wouldn't put it past those Republic dogs to try something."

    The dreadnought rocked as the cruisers opened fire on them. Warning alarms blared and steam hissed from some areas. The magnaguards pulled her to her feet and led her down a long hallway. As they passed by one door, Irel spotted R3's familiar dome. She subtly waved a hand and his restraining bolt fell off. R3 whirred a bit, then fell still.

    They rounded a corner and Irel just barely glimpsed R3 rolling away. She turned forward as they continued on.

Dantooine: 21 BBY
Republic Cruiser "Remembrance"
Commander Axe

    Axe and Rigger breezed through the hall as the cruisers kept firing on the Separatist Blockade. Veres caught up to them quickly. "So, what exactly is our plan?" Veres asked.

    "Hold on!" They paused and glanced back. Gizer ran towards them. Axe smothered a groan. Rigger, however, didn't bother to hide his. "You're going after the general, aren't you?" Gizer asked, pointing at them accusingly.

    "Would you leave one of your brothers in the hand of a Separatist?" Rigger asked, just as accusingly.

    "She's not one of us," Gizer retorted.

    Axe shoved in front of Rigger and jabbed a finger into Gizer's chest. "Yes, she is one of us. She's our general and we're not leaving her for some Separatist prisoner. So are you helping or not?"

    "Haven't you disobeyed enough orders for one day?" Gizer crossed his arms.

    "When are you going to start thinking for yourself for once? Say what you like. We're going and you can either come with or sit here and know you could have helped but didn't," Veres snarled. "Come on, Axe. We don't have long."

    Axe let Veres pull him around. After a few moments, Gizer fell in step with them. "So who else is coming?"

    "Patch, in case the general is injured," Axe replied. They reached the hangar level and headed for one of the shuttles.