Finding out 0.9

(Warning this will contain cuss words and sexual language bleach is available in the comments)

No ones POV
SD and nightmare sat in a silence, staring at each other as the silence dreaded on longer. As if lost in thought of there own minds, a panic-? Or fear.

SDs POV (after a million years lol)
I stared at my darling before realizing I never used protection or anything to remove my well cum, meaning with all of this information that was well thrown up on me, my darling had to be pregnant. "Can we still have sex even if your pregnant?" I asked my darling which got me slapped in the face, "IM JUST HOPING IM NOT- BUT BOTH WAYS NO!" He yelled at me yet I couldn't help his adorable expression! So I pulled him close and stopped him from moving away from me "why not?- aww~ are you nervous?" I asked lifting his chin up with my hand, then I got slapped in the face, wasn't that much pain but still annoying to say the least.

                               Nightmares POV
I got annoyed at this perverted shit lord "what are you waiting for? Get a pregnancy test you excuse of a monster" I growled "Aw darling don't be so rude~" He laughed and rubbed my head "but ill get it darling" he walked away soon teleporting out, I only knew cause his aura faded. It finally was quiet which was a plus but the gang was the only thought on my mind, they where idiots who could take care of themselves but they need someone to stop them once and a while, and I'm not there to stop them they where reckless to the point they could get themselves killed. Killer is emotionless to the point it seems like he could get emotional the second he's emotions come back, Cross can't decide where he wants to be and often takes it out on himself, Error can be alone but it triggers him when there's no one around, horror can forget to eat on days end, he only remembers when he nearly dies cause of it. Dust is alright but the voice of his dead brother 24/7 definitely gonna get him hurt. I hate to admit that I care for them, yet I do they where fucked up just like me so they have that going for them, there rejects and the true definition of a monster, the stuff from children's books, demons. Demons that humans made them, demons that people, human and monsters made them, without a Choice guess that's my reason to care for them. If this bird shit got me pregnant he would keep me here and force me to have a child, I wouldn't be able to see my gang again most likely, and if the media or hell anyone from the 'good guys' council found out i would be a easy target and easily killed, especially if dream finds out, my 'brother' could be the only one to try to save me but his positivity might as well poison me. My gang would be without leader if I'm found out, they will be slaughtered without mercy because they haven't given mercy to those who 'deserve it' it's funny if you think about it, mercy is deserved? Why would it be? People kill and they get a year or so in prison and then set free, they kill again maybe longer, sometimes murderers go free and no one cares but when I have my gang spread negativity and kill those who interrupt suddenly we deserve to be executed on sight, and that's 'fair' a child would show weakness and bring up the worst backlash. If I'm free from this bird and pregnant, if it's found out people would laugh. The great most feared skeleton a being of pure negative power fell pregnant. I didn't realize that bird came back until I got picked up "hello darling hope I wasn't gone for too long~" he said with a hint of need in his voice it sickened me worst then before, I was carried to a bathroom and then had to find out how to take this test, didn't help that he wanted to watch and say shit about it. "Why don't you just stick it inside like a dick-?" He asked at one point "because I'm reading the box and I need a fucking cup not to shove it in." I responded back, it went on for a bit before I finally realized what to do then I threw the box at his face "alright get out so I can take this you Shit."

SDs POV
Didn't think I deserved to be called shit, but I walked out as my darling took the test, I hate children I might have to make a exception if it's my darlings not mine though I would kill any child of mine. Yet killing it in the womb wouldn't cause any excitement like killing normally does, might have to be born if it exists. Then I would kill it unless darling gets attached, I know some mother's do, but my darlings male so some fathers? Wouldn't matter all I know is that he is taking long in there I think I can guess what it is.

No ones POV
Nightmare was sitting on the marble bathroom floor his face blank a broken pregnancy test near him, two lines shown on it, two lines indicating that he was pregnant that he could be exposed for this and he could be killed for it.

I was being lazy and I left this with around 200 words then today I finished the chapter and it has 960 words now so have a achievement :p