How long again? 1.7

Cuss wordsand drugs✨✨✨✨✨

                         Nightmares POV
I was laying down on the couch, the bird was somewhere,  I had no idea where, probably killing someone for entertainment, wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, his brother SN I think? I'll just call him swan, he acts like one, a one on fucking weed but a swan. Swan was cooking something in the kitchen which just reminded me of SD's cooking that meal would have been better if I didn't land face first into it, and if it wasn't drugged, I tugged down on my sweater, SD didn't let me wear pants, only my sweater and let me tie my jacket around my waist, that was it, not to mention the collar was still attached and he had a obsession with thigh high socks, it's weird, especially now that his brother was here, very weird with swan here, one bitch was enough. now there's a second one with a smoking problem, swan doesn't care to even go outside to smoke, he will do it inside half the time unless I toss him out. Surprisingly he wasn't smoking yet. I forced myself to stop thinking about his idiotic behavior, and thought to where SD was going, he was somewhere, that part I knew, but he was in a rush to leave like he was going to miss something, still super confusing.

                                       ??? POV
I didn't expect these- 'people' who are supposed to be good, admitting to capture and torture of the 'bad sanses' or -nightmares gang, its a shame really, that dream one, nightmares brother, seems very happy over something? Well better listen in, maybe it'll be useful.

Dreams POV
I sat happily at the table next to ink, everyone was talking about future plans but I wasn't paying that much attention I just can't believe I can have a kid, it's all I ever wished, and from what I've been told nightmare doesn't want his, so maybe it's a good thing, Ink has been more kind the past few days, I do admit, I am worried for my brother, I haven't heard from him and, he wasn't at the mansion and now he is pregnant? Where was he? And why wasn't science telling us? At this point I really hope he is safe, with whoever accompanies him, whoever crosses his path, I hope no one hurts him, and I hope no one is wishing harm on him. I felt bad for a second, my brother was pregnant and probably alone, what brother was I? I wasn't there for my brother, should I try to see him? To try to help?.. no I can't, ink and science made it clear before that they don't want me to see him and I can't help but wonder why, I hope they aren't, doing something that they know is bad..
.

.

.

again.

Nightmares POV
It's been a few hours, and SD hasn't come back yet, Swan was sleeping in a guest bedroom, I watched the news and they spoke about different topics which just confused me honestly then they spoke about how the rest of the bad guys have been placed in the star sanses custody. I went cold, I felt angered they said how they where being questioned for evidence, evidence?! For what?! What else could they want to know?! They started speaking about how I was missing from the mansion, the more they spoke the more I realized how lucky I was to have left, but I left due to the positivity rising each day and now that I'm with SD he hasn't ever raised it, it hasn't raised even by accident then they said the date they captured them. 1 hour after I left to explore the positivity, 1 hour, Had SD known? Had he been trying to get my attention? Where they being questioned about my location? They wouldn't know, even if they tracked where I teleported to where I went, the place was empty with no clues, no clear answer. This place was so positive why would they look here? It was the perfect hiding place wasn't it? He knew....... He knew how long they where waiting and how long they've been planning, he knew. How did he know?..

Hhh sorry that it took so long and it jumped from topic and topic it took me like 3 days to finish this due to how busy I've been, so I was really losing focus and just had new ideas but I didn't want to get rid of the beginning so, if you where confused it could be because the time this was written, sorry if you guys where waiting for a long time and this disappointed you, I hope you guys can enjoy and thank you to those who have been patient, well that's all and 807 words.