Out of place 1.5

Warning- well kinda- this will contain cuss words and won't be focused on the swadmare plot, more of focusing on the other point of Views if you only want to see the swadmare point of views feel free to skip

                                       Sci POV
I shook my head at dreams question, I didn't need the rest of the council knowing yet after all, I'm doing dream a favor, and dear nightmare won't have to raise the child he 'didn't want' the meeting was coming to a end, I teleported back into my lab, I had a area sectioned off like I told nightmare i would, the area had a built in nursery it was planned since the start, I walked down the hall, sorting out the medicine, making sure no needles had anything left in them, and all the medicine was closed off, manipulating nightmare was a dangerous game, yes, but i was given a job so I did it. It wasn't a secret that dream was infertile, the entire council knew, the only way for him to have a child related to him by blood would be if it was nightmares, raising a child is all that dream wants, so why not give him one, one that already has positivity running through its veins, nightmare won't have to deal with the child any longer and dream gets what he wants, and knowing the angel one, this might not be nightmares only pregnancy, dream can have all the kids he wants based on that fact alone, nightmare is already a slave to SD why not use the very fact he can bare children as well? He isn't going to miss them, and if he wants them back well, I'll take care of him. It's innocent to people on the outside of it all, just taking away the child of someone who doesn't want it and giving it to their brother, right? Ha. Mothers or anyone who carry a child get attached, they feel guilt and they have mood changes so quickly in nightmares case, he is suffering more then anyone else, he only gets negative side effects. Yet I can't stop thinking about it, before everyone would kill nightmare if they had the chance, but know, we are desperate to keep him alive so he can be the one to suffer through labor for dreams sake. It's what everyone would have wanted. Everyone gets so upset when they think the child will die. So pathetic If you ask me. What they don't know is what will hurt them the most.

Soo this was short because it's nearly 5 am and I don't care if I make sense, I don't plan on having more chapters like this so yea- 460 words peoples/ peeps