Rage 0.4

SDs POV
I woke next to my beautiful darling~ he was sleeping with no clothes his delicate corrupted bones laid next to me, held him close and kissed his head as we laid in my—...our bed and his peaceful face as he slept made me smile, I got up from the bed and went downstairs to make some food for him~ yet, not without putting something in it of course~ something that will make him beg for more~

                                  Nightmares POV
I woke up feeling sore i felt sick and horrible, that bird clearly left the room leaving me here f'n alone in pain, I knew Couldn't feel my legs meaning I couldn't walk, thanks to that stupid bird, I felt something around my neck and it was a f*cking collar, A F*CKING COLLAR?! Like I was some animal! I forced myself up and tried to walk but fell over I expected to hit the floor but the same f*cking bird caught me "don't ruin that pretty little face of yours~" he said picking me up and holding me bridaly, I hated it but I couldn't fight back because I had no energy to, he took me to the dinning table where there was a breakfast of course I didn't trust anything he made me but I knew He wasn't going to let me leave, or do anything i wanted to do. I grumbled and ate the food feeling weird......maybe a rage?........I felt my vision blur as I filled myself with rage to distract the emotion I was feeling.....but I couldn't I don't know what that bastard put in the food but i saw his stupid smile widens as I blacked out.

Ok that was short and I know it's been a while but I've been doing many different things and stuff- so yea sorry about that- but 319 words my peeps :3