Im so...so..sorry 2.4

(This one might actually contain cuss words and slight gore)

Dreams POV
I awoke everything was dark, I had no idea where I was or what was going on, I remember seeing someone behind me.. I sat up rubbing my skull, After looking around I found it surprising that I was inside the castle, the room wasn't one I've seen, I slowly got to my feet, walking on the cold dark marble floor over to a window which looked to be by the front, I gasped when I saw the bodies.. the guards which I had followed where ripped apart tossed into the flames with the garden of corpses and.. alone laying in the center was fell's body. His head snapped from his neck I backed away before bumping into someone I turned around and let out a gasp, "D-dOn't FaInt On mE aGaIn" he said his voice glitchy as ever "how are you here error?!" I responded in shock "W-wElL fOll-OwiNg tHe 'b-BoSseS' aUrA wAs h-hArd uNtil i-I fOunD It HiDde-N hE-HeRe" he Stuttered out "oh, um well why aren't you all attacking me?" I asked he shrugged, before walking away signaling for me to follow him, I quickly did so. He led me to a secret cellar it's door was closed tight but it looked like someone opened it recently, "I-I foUnD Th-THis wHIle I sNucK In" error spoke, I glanced down and noticed his arm, the snap was much higher then I thought leaving about a inch off of his shoulder left. The snap wasn't quick from the looks of it, and it still had some marrow leaking out. I was about to speak until a cold blade fell over my neck, a cyan Scythe darken black on the blade I heard error gasp using his one arm left to use his strings, quickly restraining the person, I ducked slowly out of his grasps turning around to see moon. His eyes looked angered, his hand was trembling, parts of dust laid on it, "moon? Why would you-" he struggled in the strings "You came here! You were a threat." He snapped, glaring at me and error "C-caLm D-dOwN, MoOn WaS iT?" Error spoke, trying to stop his stuttering tone, moon looked at him confused "and you are?" He asked, he seemed reluctant to ask. "E-3rr-3Rr0R" error stuttered his glitching only getting worst "error? The one who escaped From the prison?" Moon asked, I felt relieved. They read my letter my brother must be safe! I wasn't realizing I was smiling so brightly, but when I looked up I was being stared at "DrE-DrEaM wHaT aRe YoU s-SmiLinG aT?" Error asked "w-well um- they knew you escaped so they must have seen my letter which means my brother is safe" I stuttered out, thankfully not stuttering much "he is in the basement, Originally my brother would have been out which would have probably been everyone's demise but.. something else got in the way" moon said, his tone growing cold suddenly his body filled with uneasiness "sOmEtHinG Is WrOnG wItH nIght-nIgHtMaRe?" Error guessed SN nodded "he has become more and more sick just from all the stress" moon confirmed. Moon slowly sighed "If you untie me.. I could lead you to him." He said, Error was skeptical in his gaze, from what I could tell, slowly letting moon go, and moon walked to the celler, touching the key hole with his hand as it grew brightly, the celler opening to a basement. He lead us below closing the door behind him, slowly we reached the basement, it had light in it and was basically a smaller version of upstairs. A small kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room. Basically a small house in a basement moon sighed slowly opening the door to the bedroom, loud coughs erupted from the room, Moon slowly led us inside. In the bed was my brother, Covered in blankets, and next to him kneeling down was SD, his appearance must have startled error as he let out a glitchy gasp causing SD and nightmare to look over, My brother looked shocked and SD looked angry, "why is dream here?" He asked, I knew why he was angry. I was still the enemy "I kinda..snuck in following the group in case you didn't get my letter so I could protect my brother.." I admitted, I tried to hide in my cape but I noticed it was gone "where did my-" Before I could finish I was cut off by error "I-It GoT sTuCk On A bRANcH sO I rIppeD iT o-Off" he shrugged as he spoke, SD gave a sigh his gaze moving back to my brother, Nightmare wasn't moving. He lay asleep, the stress of today must have been too great I suppose. "I must warn, Ink will send more units soon, he might join them in this search" I told them but no response followed "DrEaM, tHiNgs hEre ArE nOt gEtTinG beTtEr yOu mUsT rEtuRn to i-Ink" error hesitated as he spoke, "TrY tO sToP tHeM fRom cOmInG dIsTrAcT iNk" he still looked uneasy but I nodded "if I go back unharmed things will be harder, Ink might send another unit today, just to recover the bodies I can stay in the flames with injuries-" I was cut off once more, it was quiet annoying. "Then a injury should be one to knock you out, if you let me I can do that" moon mumbled his hand still shivering and shaking I nodded as he lead me out of the room, I felt a hard slice at the back of my skill slowly everything faded into darkness once more.

                              Sci POV
Ink was impatient and sent a group to recover the bodies, From the last footage I was stumped, No sign of anyone was found. Whoever killed fell was well hidden, and they where quick. I switched over the new camera footage watching it alone, Ink finally entered the room again to watch. As we watched the bright lands lead to the castle again it was clear that the bodies have been moved. Fell's camera was still intact from what they found, the guards bodies where unattainable covered in bright golden flames. I knew that if I had fells camera I could get the footage out manually, I could find out who killed him maybe? I looked over at ink his calm expression turned to shock fear washed over me as I snapped my head back to the screen, in the flames was dream, he laid there looking ruined and messy, slashes all over his body still oozing out in blood, the flames didn't affect him, the guards picked him up and fells body, there was still hope that maybe dream was alive at least, I glanced at ink once more, his eye twitched he was angry, very angry. "I'm so sorry ink, i hope Dream is alright" I said, yet no response was given, was he angry at who hurt dream? Or was he angry at dream for being hurt? I awaited the return of the guards, knowing that if dream was alive I'll have to take him to my lab, I have many hospital rooms for anyone hurt incase we can't make it to a hospital. It was quicker in my lab and it gave more room to run faster tests, at least. I left the camera room with ink, who still looked pissed many units where planning so it was only the rescue group. I walked to fells corpse slowly removing the camera from him, a rush of Greif overwhelmed me, I knew fell well and, I admit now we had some kind of.. connection. I turned to ink, who was holding dream, he glared at me as I nodded opening a portal to my lab, watching him go through as I turned to the guards in the rescue group "please bury fell's body and alert his brother and friends" I ordered them as I walked into the portal to my lab, I closed the portal behind me, my lab was still bright as ever as I followed ink, who set dream in a bed already, I was surprised to see ink so affectionate to dream, Gently caressing his face, it wasn't normal in the least "um ink, may you move I must have room to work" I slowly muttered he nodded getting up from dreams side, I was uncomfortable with the affection He was now giving dream, normally he would demand silence and obedience from dream like one sided love, I got bandages out and slowly began healing dreams wounds, many of them looked harsh and quickly given. I applied bandages to worst wounds that healing magic alone could not heal. Ink was watching me closely, which didn't make it better.

                  Dreams POV -2 hours later-
I woke up my entire body felt sore, everything was white around me "am I dead?" I slowly asked "I hope not" I heard someone joke, "sci?" I asked looking up, he smiled "that's me" he let out a awkward laugh "Well I guess ink wants to talk with you so I'll leave you two alone, also so I can run some tests" he added leaving the room, I slowly turned over to see ink, fear hung over me like noose. He walked to me and grabbed my collar harshly "what Did you think you where doing?" He coldly asked I shivered looking up at him slowly making eye contact, I wanted and needed to make up something "I w-wanted to join the search was all! I didn't want to see anyone hurt!" I quickly stammered out, to my surprise his expression calmed "my sweet little dream" I flinched at the nickname he called me. "Always so quick to want to help, very well. But it was far to dangerous for you" he added, treating me like some helpless princess, I let out a small laugh, from awkwardness and from the fact nightmare probably didn't get treated this much like a pet.  I yawned getting tired, "Aw already going back to bed?" He teased, for a second I thought of something. Did he know the truth? Or did he plan for something else? I leaned back on my pillow tiredly, my gaze getting blurry, as I saw him pull out a syringe from the side table filling it up with some liquid. I couldn't keep my eyes opened longer, the last thing I felt was a sharp stab in my neck.

Another chapter complete! Sorry that there wasn't much nightmare POV's in it, and also make a guess for how many times dream was knocked out or cut off might be fun, this chapter was 1827 words long- which is much longer- have a good day and stay tuned