Doll. 1.1

Warning this chapter has mentions of domestic abuse and manipulation

                             Nightmares POV
I felt suddenly dizzy, the positivity raising I looked up to see SD glaring at the broken pregnancy test before looking at me, his expression was one of annoyance, no more lust behind his mixed eyes, only anger. He didn't like the pregnancy? The news? I couldn't get a safe abortion, he would know right? I would be exposed, I looked into his gaze and realized once again, that he didn't care about me, he wanted my body, my aura, my image, not my emotions, he only demands I'm alive for his pleasure. He could... try to.. I started trembling, he grabbed me by the arm "get up." He said, his voice seemed rough, not as sweet, he dragged me up and into the bedroom before pushing me onto the floor "you better already know what you want. If I have to kill this, annoyance myself I will." He didn't look as trying to be caring anymore, I wanted to be angry to yell at him for pushing me down, but I felt broken like a old doll, that's what he saw me as, a broken doll, "I don't—" I started but was cut off "if you dare think about keeping this mistake your wrong. I'm not giving you the choice. I'm letting you decide if I should beat you for your answer." I looked at him in shock, even if I wanted  to keep this child.. he wouldn't let me. I felt unsafe I tried to get up but I couldn't move, I was paralyzed with a fear a dread "SPEAK BEFORE I MAKE YOU." He shouted "do what you must.." I spoke softly not knowing why, I felt so broken, so torn apart, all that fire, all the burning rage that filled me before, gone, no spark left no 'hope' no. I never needed something as disgusting as hope,  he's right this child doesn't need to be here, I can't raise it or even protect myself let alone it. Why should I be dumped with a doll that's going to be killed once born, why should I suffer with it. Why should.. why. I felt a tear go down my face, I was crying? Why would I be crying? I was holding onto my stomach, he noticed and looked at me with a glance of curiosity "tears? Over something you don't want? Ha. Interesting. Don't worry once this mistake is gone everything will go back to how it used to be darling~" he spoke softly at the end he was close to me, as if he wanted me to hug him, to rely on him. I tried to growl but it came out as a whimper, all that rage couldn't be found I was, no i am a helpless, broken, useless, doll. And no one wants a broken doll, so they fix them.

Hello- this was, well pretty dark- again, just a warning, the next chapter will probably be even worst then this one, and you guys can kinda decide if you want the sex back and another pregnancy that won't be terminated or for this one to stay and carry on, I will try to stay open but not change the plot of the story, there where 560 words, I hope there isn't any fights ;^;