I don't.... 1.2

Warning, this contains domestic abuse  and manipulation, gore, and forced abortion

                     No ones POV

SD glared at nightmares broken expression "stop acting like you care! You just found out about this mistake, do you really think you can care for that thing? Do you think it will grow up feeling anything at all?! Getting rid of it is saving you time, why are you so difficult!" He yelled he seemed bothered by the idea of a child, bothered by the idea of him having a child, he looked disgusted and was twitching his hand, forcing it to stay still, nightmare looked at him with a slight fear in his gaze, "It hurts... the idea the thought." he managed to stutter out, he looked back up at SD a slight look of hope, him feeling hope? Nightmare looked down once again he felt annoyed at himself, that 'hope' for something that will get him killed, what was he thinking? Wasn't and SD saw that.

                     Nightmares POV

I hated myself for feeling hope what a disgusting thing I shouldn't feel something so useless, something dream that mistake of a brother would smile upon, I growled softly, I didn't expect to get lifted off the ground by my arm, I looked at SD but his gaze wasn't the same he had a insane look on his face, I didn't understand until I saw him lift up his dagger.

I screamed, as the blade ripping through the protection of my echo body into my womb, the positivity burning me, I saw blood drip out of the wound, I felt... it die, I thought I was going to die, I kicked at him, wishing he would let go, he would let me go the blood poured out faster the corruption wasn't healing it on time, He was going to kill me, he was going to.. it all went black.. I couldn't see I felt myself going limp.. I don't want to die...

I don't want to..

I don't want..

I don't...

I....

....

Sorry for the maybe rage that is building up inside of you guys, and sorry for the short chapter, there was 373 words here so yea- pretty short- sorry again, hope you have a good day